DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 Modding Request Thread

Can anyone recreate this livery for Colin mcrae and his 2001 Ford focus?
I believe someone already did this for dirt rally.
2588285205_c48541ea9a_z.jpg

2002_Ford_FocusRSWRC6.jpg

I'm working on a Fulvia skin and can't get the windows file ful_glass_d.dds saved in a correct way.

I use Paint.NET and save as BC3 (sRGB DX 10+), change ext. from .dds2 to .dds but the window is not transparent.

2nd question, how to make the black hood matte?

I'm working on a Fulvia skin and can't get the windows file ful_glass_d.dds saved in a correct way.

I use Paint.NET and save as BC3 (sRGB DX 10+), change ext. from .dds2 to .dds but the window is not transparent.

2nd question, how to make the black hood matte?
Never used Paint.NET so I can't help you there sorry. 2nd question - UDegani has done a great guide for DiRT 4 which still applies - you just need to invert the instructions for the red & green channels (Codemasters swapped them round for DR2.0)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4dyor...tter+liveries+for+DiRT4”+guide+by+UDegani.pdf

Yeah, I should've done more research on the car. Had the right idea and photo, just got the wrong driver. Well done, regardless. Downloaded and will definitely enjoy this one. You've helped fill a void as far as historical skins for this game. Thanks!

To get back on track, I have a couple more requests open to anyone interested, and two of which are in the spirit of the impending arrival of Finland to the game. No DLC cars here, and hopefully I've done my research better this time:
ode_vatanen a finland 93.jpg

Ari Vatanen, 1000 Lakes Rally 1993. The first rally for the Subaru Impreza badge. Finished second to Juha Kankkunen and his Toyota.
slh_94-1000lacs41-4.jpg

Tommi Makinen, 1994 1000 Lakes Rally. First career rally win.

And as a non Finland-related request:
11813.jpg

1-one-shot-tp-4145-1992-it-aghini-01-slide-aifa.jpg

Andrea Aghini, 1992 Rallye Sanremo. His only rally win, and Martini Lancia's final rally win ever. By the start of the next season, the team was gone.

I was thinking about creating a 360° Video in Dirt Rally 2.0 but since the helmet cam in the replay can’t be rotated this is impossible. Is there a mod that allows to rotate the helmet camera in the replay by 360° horizontally and 180° degrees vertically? Also, a higher FOV than 70 would be nice. Can someone help me with this?

I would love a free cam mod so I can move the camera and get good photos, this game has great potential for screenshots. I cant believe nobody has mentioned this yet.

I believe i saw a mod with different physics and bigger camera adjustmens here on racedepartment a couple of days ago, but i can't seem to find it anymore.

Can anybody help me out?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years