Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry Tool

DiRT Rally 2.0 Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry Tool 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

It's a good job ...
I've a problem in a view .
the one that indicates the speeds at the top right (main) with the round speedometer. In mph, no problem, but in km / h, impossible to display more than 99 km: h ... it only displays 10, 11, 12 etc ...
I am with the Delta S4 grp B RWD ... well selected.

1581807682.png

Thanks for help ...

Interesting, this is not the font that`s used by app so it`s probably too big.
I think you`re missing LCDMono font. :)

Can you post an example when it clips to 10, 11, etc?

Great tool, thanks for the time and effort!
I am trying to use the data in .csv, but I can't make any sense of it, some lines are longer some are shorter, and some values seem to jump from one column to the one next to it when using text to columns. I can see the column names are in alphabetical order, but the values don't seem to match. Could you please elaborate on this file? Thanks!

Capture.JPG

Great tool, thanks for the time and effort!
I am trying to use the data in .csv, but I can't make any sense of it, some lines are longer some are shorter, and some values seem to jump from one column to the one next to it when using text to columns. I can see the column names are in alphabetical order, but the values don't seem to match. Could you please elaborate on this file? Thanks!

View attachment 357326

Hmm, interesting, is this the output for Dirt Rally 2.0?
If so, would you be so kind to attach the CSV so I can analyze it?
I`m trying to reproduce it and it`s working just fine, so I can`t pinpoint the issue.

@StormRider850 first of all, thank you for great mod. I was using sim dashboard till this, but ability to put dash whereever I want on my uwide monitor just beats sim dashboard in every way. I'm wondering if rallycross cars are in schedule to be supported ? I would also suggest to change column delimiter in csv file. You are using ',' and at the same time decimal point is also ','. Atleast on my system which makes impossible to make 'Data-Columns' in Excel where data could be presented in table and ultimately in some graphs. As a coder myself (10 years+) I'm wondering if you would be interested in cooperation ?

Nice tool maann!!

But I got same question (similar to ColC1980 gave in the review section).
I mean, when the HUD program tab is active/selected, the DR2.0 fps dropped, and vise versa when the DR2.0 tab is active, the HUD fps dropped.
Any setting recommendation?
I'm using GTX 1080 for a single 1920x1200 monitor.

@StormRider850 first of all, thank you for great mod. I was using sim dashboard till this, but ability to put dash whereever I want on my uwide monitor just beats sim dashboard in every way. I'm wondering if rallycross cars are in schedule to be supported ? I would also suggest to change column delimiter in csv file. You are using ',' and at the same time decimal point is also ','. Atleast on my system which makes impossible to make 'Data-Columns' in Excel where data could be presented in table and ultimately in some graphs. As a coder myself (10 years+) I'm wondering if you would be interested in cooperation ?

Thank you for kind words and feedback.
Regarding RallyCross cars - they will be supported. Working on it, was busy with, well, life. :)
Regarding csv - I have to look at it. On top of my head, I think it uses local system defined decimal point so that might be an issue.
Regarding sharing the code - quite frankly, I haven`t had that in mind. I just develop it in free time, so from coding perspective - it`s butchered Frankenstein monster. :DD

It's not hooking the game for me

I have this line in my XML
<udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="10001" delay="1" extradata="3" />

I have the app set for port 10001 as well (like the older Telemetry one that I confirm works)

Hello i have a question about the tool that i do not understand.
I'm using a 205 R5 in Greece and on the suspension small monitor i see the orange numbers max out at 260.

In order to have a good setup does these numbers have to max out early or at the end of the stage.

It's somehting that is not mentioned on the description of the tool.

Thank you

Looks interesting, but how to install this? Can't find any readme file how to install the files or where to copy them? Should they be placed in DR2 directory or in a separate folder?

TIA.

thank you!!!!! with this tool you have helped me dial in MANY tunes. I pick a coarse, run this then Streamlabs <as I play in VR> then I watch back to view suspension and other data so I know why my car is doing something unexpected......please keep up the good work!!! the only thing I would like to see added, is for it to remember where I have the boxes set up so I dont need to move it back....but tbh that is very minor issue for me :inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back