RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Different handbrakes and DD1 vs DD2

for DR1 the analog handbrake really works, but it's a game abandoned for over 2 years.
I remain on the advice of spending little, even a used Fanatec will be very good, I have had one for 5 years and I have never had any problems
[/QUOTE]
On dirt Rally i already have 100hours+, got Dirt Rally 2.0 a few months ago but I don't know, I kinda like the kind of progress reward in Dirt Rally 1 more. Now I wanted to get a handbrake, cause the people say it is such better in feeling/immersion.

Yes, I agree with you, DR1 is also much better for me than DR 2.0 in many respects not only for the handbrake.
In my opinion an HB Fanatec is great for having fun. With the money you save, you buy a rally wheel or upgrade your pedal set

Last edited:
Yes, I agree with you, DR1 is also much better for me than DR 2.0 in many respects not only for the handbrake.
In my opinion an HB Fanatec is great for having fun. With the money you save, you buy a rally wheel or upgrade your pedal set

Ok thank you. Then I will probably get witch the Fanatec or another cheap one, cause I like playing DR, but it is not my main game. Just my "twice in the week to have a little bit fun", but ACC is my main racing game. 240€ just for 1 game once in a while...don't know. It is hrad to justify for me but I will see if I want to spent the extra 110€ or not.

It is not like that I didn't believe the others with the heusinkvield ones, but 240€ vs 130€ is a lot. And when upgrading all the others thing, I don't know If I really want to spend that much on a handbrake.

Last edited: