Tracks Dessau 1949-1956

Hm, I got very bad ratings for Opel Rennbahn, which has a higher overall quality than Dessau. So there will be no release of Dessau in the next few months, maybe there will be no release at all. Would be a zero or one star rating. And to be honest, I'm thinking about quitting track making in general. Seems I'm one of the worst track makers on planet earth with no prospect of improvement. Very sad and frustrating. Sorry to disappoint the two or three people believing in me. It's so hard to maintain motivation with all these huge setbacks and no improvement at all :(. Have a happy easter!
This circuit and the Opel Rennbahn are visually gorgeous. And now we are starting to get some real historic mods where these circuits are a huge benefit. Please do not stop work on this, I cannot wait to drive Dessau.

Last edited:
I lost some of the files (the work of a month or two) and I'm still searching for a backup copy. So it's on hold for now and I decided to start another project in the meantime.

Wasn't sure how to react to that one. Sad that you potentially lost a tonne of work on an incredible looking circuit, hopeful that you can find it and one day pick it up or ecstatic about the new track, first pics of which look very exciting in the WIP thread!

Just out of curiosity... Any progress on this project or is it lost? It is quite simply, one of THE best looking tracks. It looks so good, it would be such a shame if it never saw the light of day.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back