Resource icon

Misc Debugging and Top/bottom Teams Options 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
I cannot find any file containing gear data besides ctf files. Adding gearbox8 in quick car setup table in database.bin has no effect.
I am afraid it is in exe and there is no gear8 data and cannot be added,
I believe its in TNG file mate, It only has 7 gears and to work for it we need 8th gear in that file. So for now its not possible to get the 8th gear slider enabled

I believe its in TNG file mate, It only has 7 gears and to work for it we need 8th gear in that file. So for now its not possible to get the 8th gear slider enabled
I can't add gear8 to the file, but when I changed text of gear7 to gear8 in the file there is still no effect in the game: gear7 with slider but no for gear8. Looks like no chance to change.

Ya i know. Looks like we locked for a while unfortunately also can you make flying lap option disable ? I tried that but i couldn't work on that

You mean delete flying lap option in menu:
There are several occurrences and you need to delete all, Search for flying_lap and change as below until no more. You still need to select driving out from go to track menu though.

Before:

<ScreenContextMenu>
<itemflow wrapV="true">
item_0
item_1
</itemflow>
<Item id="item_0" glyph="magnet_target.helper.centre_y.buttons.0">
<IBScreenContextMenuData index="0" size="1" />
<IBAnimated />
<IBTextStatic string="lng_drive_out" glyph="text" />
<IBSelectableSimple link="drive_out" context_menu="false" />
<IBDataValueBoolSet data="teleport_to_track" value="false" />
<IBDisablePause />
<IBDisableDriveOutInYoungDrivers />
</Item>
<Item id="item_1" glyph="magnet_target.helper.centre_y.buttons.1">
<IBScreenContextMenuData index="1" size="1" />
<IBAnimated />
<IBTextStatic string="lng_flying_lap" glyph="text" />
<IBSelectableSimple link="flying_lap" context_menu="false" />
<IBDataValueBoolSet data="teleport_to_track" value="true" />
<IBDisableFlyingLapInYoungDrivers />
<IBNetworkRobodriver link="flying_lap" min_time="1.0f" max_time="1.1f" />

</Item>
</ScreenContextMenu>

After:

<ScreenContextMenu>
<itemflow wrapV="true">
item_0
</itemflow>
<Item id="item_0" glyph="magnet_target.helper.centre_y.buttons.0">
<IBScreenContextMenuData index="0" size="1" />
<IBAnimated />
<IBTextStatic string="lng_drive_out" glyph="text" />
<IBSelectableSimple link="drive_out" context_menu="false" />
<IBDataValueBoolSet data="teleport_to_track" value="false" />
<IBDisablePause />
<IBDisableDriveOutInYoungDrivers />
</Item>
</ScreenContextMenu>

Thanks much! I've copied states.bin but Infinte Flashbacks still results to 4, not 999 (infinite). What else should I change to activate it?

Thanks much! I've copied states.bin but Infinte Flashbacks still results to 4, not 999 (infinite). What else should I change to activate it?

If you have use "enable infinite flashbacks" in the debugging option menu, flashback shown in the screen will still show 4 flashbacks but it will remain as 4 flashbacks when you use flashback until you use up 999, unlikely so. In any case, if you run out of flashback, just press "enable infinite flashbacks" again. Unlike mod using database.bin, you need to enable it when you start a new session for this mod, but mid session save will remember the activation.

Yes, it keeps reducing the 4 flashbacks everytime I use 1, and doesn't stay all lit up, and runs out after 4 w/c requires me to press Infinite again. Thought I wouldn't have to do that if the 999 worked w/ my setup. At first I thought it wasn't installed properly but I see the v1.8 below in the Debug menu.

Could it be because I'm using True to Life AI v1.4, w/c uses a different database.bin? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the files involved w/ mods. Thanks.

Last edited:
Is it possible to just get the debugging menu, if so which states file should I install? I'm already part way through a season and would like to avoid starting again if possible. I'm not worried about the teams part. Thanks in advance :)

Is it possible to just get the debugging menu, if so which states file should I install? I'm already part way through a season and would like to avoid starting again if possible. I'm not worried about the teams part. Thanks in advance :)
Use flash anim ver if you want no change in flashback animation. I think you can continue with your game but make backup of your saved game just in case.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back