Resource icon

Misc Debugging and Top/bottom Teams Options 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
After active the "unlock 76 car" option, i can drive with the 1976 ferrari in time trial, BUT i have it now in 80s grand prix (quick race), if i select the ferrari car, in the race will only two 1976 ferrari.
So... How i can remove the ferrari from grand prix team? return it to time trial only again
Thanks!

After active the "unlock 76 car" option, i can drive with the 1976 ferrari in time trial, BUT i have it now in 80s grand prix (quick race), if i select the ferrari car, in the race will only two 1976 ferrari.
So... How i can remove the ferrari from grand prix team? return it to time trial only again
Thanks!
In the F1 teams tab in DB. you have the Option for TT only. Check that for Ferrari of 1976.
I think it will fix your problem

Does it work with patch 3 you guys?dont wanna risk installing it then having to reinstall the whole game again with mods..

I use it with patch 5, and it works just fine (I used it with patch 3 before, with same results).

In any case, if you have enough HD space, just make a copy of the entire f12013 folder with mods in a different location (I do it on my HD, in a new folder I named Games Backups).

@Winner
Hello mate i need a bit of help, I added another value in States file to get the 8th gear and I got the 8th gear up and running but it is not able to change the move the gear values to left and right. Like we change it for other 7 gears, Can you help me how to fix that

@Winner
Hello mate i need a bit of help, I added another value in States file to get the 8th gear and I got the 8th gear up and running but it is not able to change the move the gear values to left and right. Like we change it for other 7 gears, Can you help me how to fix that

What values changed and game control used ?

What values changed and game control used ?
<itemflow wrapV="true">
item_0
item_1
item_2
item_3
item_4
item_5
item_6
item_7 (newly added)
</itemflow>
<Item id="item_7" glyph="7.root.library">
<IBAnimated />
<IBSwitchStatic object="cm_info_slider" />
<IBCMSmartData index="7" size="1" />
<IBTextStatic string="lng_cm_gear8" glyph="header" />
<IBCarSetupGearRatio gear="8" data="setup_gearbox_g8" sfx_decrement="cm_menu_slider_left" sfx_increment="cm_menu_slider_right" sfx_deadend="cm_deadend" glyph="cm_info_slider" />
<IBTuningOptionLabel header="lng_cm_gear#gear" gear="8" />
</Item>
Also added 8th gear value in the CTF file for Melbourne file of redbull to test it

<itemflow wrapV="true">
item_0
item_1
item_2
item_3
item_4
item_5
item_6
item_7 (newly added)
</itemflow>
<Item id="item_7" glyph="7.root.library">
<IBAnimated />
<IBSwitchStatic object="cm_info_slider" />
<IBCMSmartData index="7" size="1" />
<IBTextStatic string="lng_cm_gear8" glyph="header" />
<IBCarSetupGearRatio gear="8" data="setup_gearbox_g8" sfx_decrement="cm_menu_slider_left" sfx_increment="cm_menu_slider_right" sfx_deadend="cm_deadend" glyph="cm_info_slider" />
<IBTuningOptionLabel header="lng_cm_gear#gear" gear="8" />
</Item>
Also added 8th gear value in the CTF file for Melbourne file of redbull to test it
oh, will check and get back.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back