Resource icon

Misc Database Mod 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very interesting database mod. But how do the AI tweaks relate to the difficulty levels in-game? Are these tweaks optimized for just one difficulty level (say Expert or Legendary) or are the tweaks (equally) noticable for all difficulty levels?

Is there any update to be released with Williams using Mercedes' engine instead of Renault's? Or this is it? Thanks in advance!

Allready in version 1.0 the engine of Williams was changed, so they have Mercedes engine :D

But, for those that wonder on top speed of the ferrari, it just seems like Codemasters love them.. I can make them slower in lap times that I have done, but no matter what I do they will still match the Mercedes engine cars on top speed...

Very interesting database mod. But how do the AI tweaks relate to the difficulty levels in-game? Are these tweaks optimized for just one difficulty level (say Expert or Legendary) or are the tweaks (equally) noticable for all difficulty levels?

The AI should work just the same on every difficulty, I have just tested on legand AI, but I have only changed the team and driver performance not anything on difficulty's so is should be fine on all difficulty. And the car tunnig files changes, will defintly work on all difficulty

Can the pit stop times be looked at? I'm always getting 3.5 seconds.

I cant promiss anything since I have not looked att that, but there is one of the things I hope to change soon :D not too important thing for me, but if there is pretty easy fix, then it would make the game little bit more realistic and something some people has aksed in differant threads before, so hope there is something I can do that is not to complicated(since dont wanna spend 1week on change te pitstop times with 0.5-1sec... :p )

I cant promiss anything since I have not looked att that, but there is one of the things I hope to change soon :D not too important thing for me, but if there is pretty easy fix, then it would make the game little bit more realistic and something some people has aksed in differant threads before, so hope there is something I can do that is not to complicated(since dont wanna spend 1week on change te pitstop times with 0.5-1sec... :p )
Thanks. It's not a critical thing but it does kind of bug me a bit.
The mod is pretty good from what I see anyway.

Allready in version 1.0 the engine of Williams was changed, so they have Mercedes engine :D

But, for those that wonder on top speed of the ferrari, it just seems like Codemasters love them.. I can make them slower in lap times that I have done, but no matter what I do they will still match the Mercedes engine cars on top speed...
That's really a shame! Theoretically Williams is the second force this year on the tracks, at least in the beginning of the year, and I'm having Williams finishing sixth, seventh and under! Is this right? Can I do something about it? Tweaking, maybe? Thanks!

That's really a shame! Theoretically Williams is the second force this year on the tracks, at least in the beginning of the year, and I'm having Williams finishing sixth, seventh and under! Is this right? Can I do something about it? Tweaking, maybe? Thanks!

The Williams should be better with this mod, In all my testing Mercedes has ben the best team, and Williams and Red Bull fights for 2nd in construction and they also in some races challange Mercedes for race win

The Williams should be better with this mod, In all my testing Mercedes has ben the best team, and Williams and Red Bull fights for 2nd in construction and they also in some races challange Mercedes for race win
Ok. I downloaded the file again and pasted it again in the folder. I'll try it out now. I wonder if there's another mod disturbing this mod to work properly and if I need to restart the career. By the way, thanks for the swift reply.

Ok. I downloaded the file again and pasted it again in the folder. I'll try it out now. I wonder if there's another mod disturbing this mod to work properly and if I need to restart the career. By the way, thanks for the swift reply.

Did you make a new profile, then start new career? Most Database changes need new profile and career to work properly

Whilst I'm backing up my files I noticed some bits/files are missing in your mod/rar file:
- the folder 'tracks\circuits\Abu_Dhabi' is empty (tod.xml missing)
- you're missing the \tracks\circuits\catalunya folder (Spanish GP) and the tod.xml file for that one

Or are these files/folders supposed to be missing as you didn't need to alter/modify them?

Martin Larsen updated Database Mod with a new update entry:

Database Mod, 1.9 Update

1,9 Update:
  • Added AI wet weather optional ability
  • Choose from: Fast, Original, Slow
AI wet weather test comparison:
Malaysia, Legend AI, Heavy Rain: (short qualifying grand prix mode)
Fast:
Pole: 1:48.237

Original:
Pole: 1:50.502

Medium:
Pole: 1:52.333

Slow:
Pole: 1:55.222
Instalation:
Unpack the folder, take the cars, database and tracks folder over to youre F1 2014 instalation folder. Then Chosse slow, medium, original...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Whilst I'm backing up my files I noticed some bits/files are missing in your mod/rar file:
- the folder 'tracks\circuits\Abu_Dhabi' is empty (tod.xml missing)
- you're missing the \tracks\circuits\catalunya folder (Spanish GP) and the tod.xml file for that one

Or are these files/folders supposed to be missing as you didn't need to alter/modify them?
just checked your 1.9 version...the folders and files I listed above are still missing.

just checked your 1.9 version...the folders and files I listed above are still missing.

Yeah, Abu Dhabi there I didnt do anything since there will not rain there anyway(dont know why I did bahran though :p ) and Spain had pretty good too, so didnt do anything there either. So didn't see the point in upload it if its just original files... Sorry for not answering you last time, but was bussy testing 1.9, from came home from work to like 1hour ago was just testing and improving :p

ahh I see, was wondering whether those files should or shouldn't be there, good to have some clarity, am installing this mod now, hoping for some nice results. Thanks for the effort! :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.0%