Database Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem,
I have edit new drivers and when i now start the game and go on quick race then i saw not driverphoto and and the names are (X). I have swist adrian sutil for vitaly petrov and when i go to quick race i can only take petrov ! Why

Sorry for my bad english :laugh:

Hi.

I get the following error when I try to convert a file:
Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array
    at BXMLConverter.XMLFile..ctor(Stream fileStream)
    at BXMLConverter.Program.convert(String path, String path2, Int32 conversion type)
    at BXMLConverter.Program.Main(String[] args)

Alex de Oliveira Preto

In database editor:
1. In f1drivers table find driver you want to change
2. change first name to Ayrton, and last name to Senna
3. Save

In language editor:
1. Add new row
2. Key = db_Ayrton
3. Value = Ayrton, press OK
4. Add new row
5. Key = db_Senna
6. Value = Senna, press OK
7. Save

Hi.

I get the following error when I try to convert a file:
Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array
    at BXMLConverter.XMLFile..ctor(Stream fileStream)
    at BXMLConverter.Program.convert(String path, String path2, Int32 conversion type)
    at BXMLConverter.Program.Main(String[] args)

Need help with changing ferrari camera:

I want the ferrari to have the same camera as the redbull when i am using cockpit view. When i copied the Redbull camera over to the ferrari folder the camera views are all weird is this because they have different chassis?

Does anyone know how to get the Ferrari to have the exact same view of the Redbull using if they same the same camera.xml?

Thanks in advance.

Are there specific settings for exporting the dds files in Photoshop? I just made my own photo with alpha so i could put it into my driver's profile photo but having issues with importing DDS with alpha because i dont know the exact settings to export dds file with alpha in photoshop.

I've used your app before on this f1 2012, and it worked great, (I changed the number of flashbacks) but once i changed the number in the game, I couldn't get the high number of flashbacks anymore, (I am also using the 2013 season mod) any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back