Daniil Kvyat

"Right team, we need to replace Daniel. We have Da Costa who has done very well in FR3.5 and we could always try and get a deal with Magnussen and Vandoorne too. Or what about Valsechhi, the GP2 2012 Champion?"

"No, no no, we need to pick..... KVYAT! You know, that guy who is in GP3!!!"

Last edited:
Turns out it's Kvyat. :mad: Can someone change the title so it is correct. :poop:

On a lighter note, this appeared on his Wikipedia page.
"Daniil will drive for Toro Rosso in 2014. LulWAT." :roflmao:

Like always, money rules in F1! Nothing new here.

Yesterday, I was at the Algarve track thinking that was a shame only these old F1's were racing there,

v7r0.jpg

Why? Always the same answer!

Bit of a surprise really but none the less he is a Red Bull development driver and he has done pretty well with juggling a few different racing series at once and he's getting pretty good results. Always possible that he's in the right place at the right time considering F1s venture into Russia.

Can't hurt to give the guy a shot

If I was Force India, Lotus or even Marussia, I'd try to tempt Felix Da Costa away from the Red Bull programme. He's got to be a bit pissed that he was overlooked after being the favourite to succeed.

We were a bit harsh in the beginning on Kvyat but i must admit, he is a very very good driver and i changed my opinion about him 360

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back