Custom pacenotes

Mods Custom pacenotes 2019-02-15

No permission to download

eclip2

1RPM
eclip2 submitted a new resource:

Custom pacenotes - Custom made more simplistic pacenotes.

Just a simple texture replacement for the pacenotes that I made to make them more visible.
There are two color variants to choose.

Installation:
To install new pacenotes you need to copy one of the b_osd_codriver_a.pssg files into: Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally\frontend\bundles

Uninstallation:
To uninstall new pacenotes copy a b_osd_codriver_a.pssg file from defualt_copy folder into: Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT...
Read more about this resource...

vietnam

10RPM
Dude, I copied to the game and tested. I came back to tell you man: This is the best Pace notes for Dirt Rally. It looks professional and very simple, and I love the colors, Its easy to spot.
I hope you will convert it for Dirt Rally 2.0
Thank you, from Vietnam.

eclip2

1RPM
Dude, I copied to the game and tested. I came back to tell you man: This is the best Pace notes for Dirt Rally. It looks professional and very simple, and I love the colors, Its easy to spot.
I hope you will convert it for Dirt Rally 2.0
Thank you, from Vietnam.
Thank you very much! I'm glad that you like it.
I don't know how difficult it'll be to replace pacenotes in Dirt 2.0 yet, but I'll try to do my best :)

vietnam

10RPM
Man, I need your help: is there any ways by any chance to convert tracks from Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally 2 to Dirt Rally?

eclip2

1RPM
Man, I need your help: is there any ways by any chance to convert tracks from Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally 2 to Dirt Rally?
I'm sorry but I cannot help you. I'm not a modder and I don't have any knowledge about modding a game except how to change some textures.

I'm really enjoying the pacenotes, If it's possible you should create them for other rally games such as RBR and Dirt Rally 2.0.

eclip2

1RPM
I'm really enjoying the pacenotes, If it's possible you should create them for other rally games such as RBR and Dirt Rally 2.0.
I don't think it's possible to change pacenotes in Dirt Rally 2.0.
Or at least I have no idea how. I can't see any texture files in the game folder.
As for RBR, I don't have this game at the moment.
Sorry I can't help you.

Top Bottom