Custom pacenotes

DiRT Rally Custom pacenotes 2019-02-15

Login or Register an account to download this content
eclip2 submitted a new resource:

Custom pacenotes - Custom made more simplistic pacenotes.

Just a simple texture replacement for the pacenotes that I made to make them more visible.
There are two color variants to choose.

Installation:
To install new pacenotes you need to copy one of the b_osd_codriver_a.pssg files into: Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally\frontend\bundles

Uninstallation:
To uninstall new pacenotes copy a b_osd_codriver_a.pssg file from defualt_copy folder into: Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT...

Read more about this resource...

Dude, I copied to the game and tested. I came back to tell you man: This is the best Pace notes for Dirt Rally. It looks professional and very simple, and I love the colors, Its easy to spot.
I hope you will convert it for Dirt Rally 2.0
Thank you, from Vietnam.

Dude, I copied to the game and tested. I came back to tell you man: This is the best Pace notes for Dirt Rally. It looks professional and very simple, and I love the colors, Its easy to spot.
I hope you will convert it for Dirt Rally 2.0
Thank you, from Vietnam.
Thank you very much! I'm glad that you like it.
I don't know how difficult it'll be to replace pacenotes in Dirt 2.0 yet, but I'll try to do my best :)

Man, I need your help: is there any ways by any chance to convert tracks from Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally 2 to Dirt Rally?
I'm sorry but I cannot help you. I'm not a modder and I don't have any knowledge about modding a game except how to change some textures.

I'm really enjoying the pacenotes, If it's possible you should create them for other rally games such as RBR and Dirt Rally 2.0.
I don't think it's possible to change pacenotes in Dirt Rally 2.0.
Or at least I have no idea how. I can't see any texture files in the game folder.
As for RBR, I don't have this game at the moment.
Sorry I can't help you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%
  • < 5 years