Custom Miscellaneous Sound Pack by IMrIMike

Sounds Custom Miscellaneous Sound Pack by IMrIMike 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, these files cause my game to crash as soon as I try to load a race :(

The video looks great! But I can't get it to work.
Don't know what to say, it should work. Only thing I can think of is a recent shaders patch update that broke the mod. Are you using content manager and the shaders patch?
Highly doubt that's the problem, but can anyone confirm whether the latest version causes any issues? Can't check right now.
Apart from that, make sure to follow the installation instructions in the read me included.

Don't know what to say, it should work. Only thing I can think of is a recent shaders patch update that broke the mod. Are you using content manager and the shaders patch?
Highly doubt that's the problem, but can anyone confirm whether the latest version causes any issues? Can't check right now.
Apart from that, make sure to follow the installation instructions in the read me included.

I am not using the custom shaders patch.

I will try again. It may have been one of my modded cars or tracks not working properly.

thank you very much , i love it .
I create tracks and im working on a wet hillcimb, i´ve tried modding the common. bank with fmod to add a wav file but i can´t figure it out , could you please please add this sound for me for a surface ?

please could you let me know if it is possible or a link to a tutorial on how to do so because i can´t find anything about this , only tutorials for car sounds , i have trid a lot , please help.
Thanks in advance .

thank you very much , i love it .
I create tracks and im working on a wet hillcimb, i´ve tried modding the common. bank with fmod to add a wav file but i can´t figure it out , could you please please add this sound for me for a surface ?

please could you let me know if it is possible or a link to a tutorial on how to do so because i can´t find anything about this , only tutorials for car sounds , i have trid a lot , please help.
Thanks in advance .

Hey, I think rain and wet surface sounds were introduced with the Shaders Patch some time ago. I don´t think you can add those specifically to one track, apart from ambience I believe.

Hi IMrIMike,
Thanks for your work. I think it's brilliant. :thumbsup:

Have you ever thought about updating the bodywork sound too?
The original sound is ...meh.
Would be a blessing :)

Thanks

Hi IMrIMike,
Thanks for your work. I think it's brilliant. :thumbsup:

Have you ever thought about updating the bodywork sound too?
The original sound is ...meh.
Would be a blessing :)

Thanks

Cheers!

Bodywork is car specific, meaning the event is in the car´s bank. I´ve included new bodywork sounds for quite some time now on most my cars :)

@IMrIMike I (and a few others) *think* your v1.2 sound pack muffles cockpit audio compared to v1.1.
Cars seem a little quieter and 'deader' (less 'raspy') in cockpit view now. I've run multiple back-to-back comparisons and it does seem to be the case, although placebo and confirmation bias might be in play here of course.
Is this a possibility?
Anyone else experiencing this?
Thanks.

Yeah can confirm, I just noticed that myself actually. I´m looking into it right now, no clue where to start as it shouldn´t have any impact on those events whatsoever. I´ll keep you updated and post a hotfix asap, my apologies.

Yeah can confirm, I just noticed that myself actually. I´m looking into it right now, no clue where to start as it shouldn´t have any impact on those events whatsoever. I´ll keep you updated and post a hotfix asap, my apologies.
Thanks very much. :thumbsup:
Just glad I'm not losing my mind - it's been driving me mad all day..! My first thought was that it might be due to the recent (very buggy) Content Manager update. My second thought was too much medicinal Glenmorangie.
But then I remembered: there's no such thing as too much Glenmorangie.

Last edited:
Thanks very much. :thumbsup:
Just glad I'm not losing my mind - it's been driving me mad all day..! My first thought was that it might be due to the recent (very buggy) Content Manager update. My second thought was too much medicinal Glenmorangie.
But then I remembered: there's no such thing as too much Glenmorangie.

Wanted to spend my evening testing the new RSS car, but here I go fixing the result of my own incompetence. Although, FMODs bank building seems to be bugged, so I had to rebuild the whole project, in the end I´m not really sure what the issue was. Neverthelss, apologies, should´ve tested more beforehand.

If you find any other issues please let me know.

Hello just installed your mod yesterday and I like it a lot. However the sound effect after driving through sand that is supposed to last a few seconds has been constant and even after starting a new race it hasn't stopped. I'm not sure what to do

Update: it only happens on wet tracks. I do have "wet mod" installed for graphics but don't think that has anything to do with it

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea