Custom Miscellaneous Sound Pack by IMrIMike

Sounds Custom Miscellaneous Sound Pack by IMrIMike 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you give me original kunos files? I know I can make an integrity check on steam, but in this case I'll lost all of my sound mods and others things

Hi Mike, thanks for all of your works.. I like this new sounds but i have noticed one thing.. Is it possible that this modified miscellaneous sounds, modifying even the sound of gear change in all the cars?? I notice a much more strong sound of gear change and a little less noise of the motors. Its a shame because now my favorite sounding car (Lamborghini GT1) have now a different sound, the gear change is much louder then engine notes

Changes to gear sample are only possible through the specific car bank. The common bank should not affect those sounds in any way. Is it possbile you changed your audio settings, more specifically the engine volume slider by accident?

Here´s your backup build from the standard sdk, hope this works:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18_BIOfINtpI0D3zexPuHMQmw79LHukUS

Thanks, on the weekend I'll try more to understand what's going on.. No I don't have changed nothing, I'll make a test ... I don't change anything, I only change this 2 files
and so I'll see if that's the problem. I'll report here as soon as I do this test and I will have the result. Thank you so much for the vanilla files,
you saved me a good half hour at the computer.

Ok Mike, test done… your common files doesnt change the volume of " gear change " but it seems that he mute a little bit the " high tone " of the motors.. in fact with lanzo GT1 , it seemed to me that your mod increased the volume of the " gear change " but instead I believe that "silences" slightly the " high tone " of the motor , so it makes it seem the " gear change " a little stronger than it actually is. Try it for yourself.. i have a 5.1 system (-;

Hi Mike, is there a way to add a race track PA system sound as an ambient audio noise. I’ve always thought the absence of that soundtrack plays a role in the lifeless feel of AC at times.

Ok Mike, test done… your common files doesnt change the volume of " gear change " but it seems that he mute a little bit the " high tone " of the motors.. in fact with lanzo GT1 , it seemed to me that your mod increased the volume of the " gear change " but instead I believe that "silences" slightly the " high tone " of the motor , so it makes it seem the " gear change " a little stronger than it actually is. Try it for yourself.. i have a 5.1 system (-;

I don´t know what to tell you really, it shouldn´t affect the cars, that´s all I can say. Unless theres more reports of that same issue, which I cannot reproduce myself, for now I´d say it has to be on your end. Would be interesting to know whether a clean AC installation would solve the problem.

Hi Mike, is there a way to add a race track PA system sound as an ambient audio noise. I’ve always thought the absence of that soundtrack plays a role in the lifeless feel of AC at times.

You mean like track announcers and live commentary for grandstands etc? In theory, yes. But in a very basic form. The ambient event doesn´t allow for much, so you´d hear the audio files playing all over the track, unless there´s a way to define additional, more local sound events for specific parts of the track.

Ok Mike, I'll thank you for your help and rapid answer . No problem, i have reinstalled the original files ... Keep coming with your sound mods

Do you know by any chance whether tyre sounds can be changed this way too? I know the porsches and probably later, use different ones (which they copied off of a youtube video funnily), but i feel like most cars use the same one. If so, have you thought about including some?

Tyre sounds can only be changed in the specific car bank itself. I've been using my own samples for quite a while now, but the event in FMOD is just too simple to add any complexity to the tyre sounds.

I really want this mod, the sounds in the videos sound great. I have downloaded it 6 times but unfortunately every time when I try to extract it I get a message stating that the "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". I have tried to fix this using WinRaR repair and also tried to open it with 7Zip but to no avail. IS anyone else having this issue with the download?

I really want this mod, the sounds in the videos sound great. I have downloaded it 6 times but unfortunately every time when I try to extract it I get a message stating that the "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". I have tried to fix this using WinRaR repair and also tried to open it with 7Zip but to no avail. IS anyone else having this issue with the download?

Apparently not, just tried myself on two different PCs without any issue. Try in a different browser maybe?

hi, i'm having this "issue", onboard crash sounds fine but if you watch the replay of the same crash onboard, the crash sound doesn't sound. when you hit a guardrail. also on external cameras. DOn't know if original sounds happen the same thing but I've just noticed with this sound pack, which btw is great, it gives AC a new life.

My guess is that it´s one of those events that is not played in replays for the sake of performance, like the turbo, limiter or external traction control event. Although I never noticed the impacts didn´t play either, I´ll check some day, thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.