Custom Miscellaneous Sound Pack by IMrIMike

Sounds Custom Miscellaneous Sound Pack by IMrIMike 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, IMrIMike!
Any plans to review and update this pack according to all new AC micro-updates from last year?
As far as I remember, common.bank was updated and and I'm not sure about compatibility of your mod with it.

Last edited:
This sound mod is very good. The tyre screech is so much better than the original. The tire dirt effects persistence is also great. It only lacks volume for kerbs and surface effects. I ended up turning the engine noise lower and just increasing actual amplifier volume to get it to improve. Thanks.

Hi, IMrIMike! ,can you please tell me if it s possible to change the car impact sounds when crashing in to eachother? and if so , can you tell me how i can accomplish that?

for example , i always liked the heavy impact sounds from burnout paradise 2 , they have that low sub impact, almost like an implosion. thats what i m after

greetz Richg25

Last edited:
Hi there, I've been using your mod for ages and today I was watching a friend practicing and we were talking about setups and ride height more speciffically. He's using kunos sounds and we noticed (and tested) that comparing with the kunos sounds, you can barely tell the car is scraping the floor using your mod. We both agree you're mod is awesome but a) he really misses those sounds, and b) I've heard them for the first time in my life! So please have a look on the mixing or missing sounds, or maybe even use the kunos sounds/levels, it sounded perfect on default. Cheers!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.