Tracks COTA Formula 1 2021 United States Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pyyer. Great work and it just keeps getting better Can I use this in my custom championship version with the normal credits for your work. Gotta say that these extensions plus the additional work by others really helps with the immersiveness of these tracks. Thank you

Great work! Is it possible on the next update you add the brake board on the fence at turn 1?

Attachments

• IMG_20211024_170647.jpg
    IMG_20211024_170647.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 78
Pyyer striking again! What do you think about adding some new elements?

Turn 3-4-5-6 (stars)
Turn 12 (texas state flag)
Turn 16-17-18 (stars)

Attachments

• stars-min.PNG
    stars-min.PNG
    340.6 KB · Views: 61
  • turn12-min.PNG
    turn12-min.PNG
    478.8 KB · Views: 58
as always, great update. This track however, suffers from a bunch of Z fighting on the signs on the walls around the track. I am sure it is due to the long distances you can see on this track. Once you get closer to them, the flickering stops.

Edit: it appears version 1.5 does not suffer from the flickering.

Last edited:
For the life of me, I can't find the acu_cota_2021 track. I've been Google searching forever. Addon does work great with the acu_unitedstates version, so thank you for that. I just hope I run across the recommended version at some point so I can see it for how you intended it to work\look.

Hi Pyyer. Great work and it just keeps getting better Can I use this in my custom championship version with the normal credits for your work. Gotta say that these extensions plus the additional work by others really helps with the immersiveness of these tracks. Thank you
Thank you! Of course you can (sorry for the late answer)

Pyyer updated COTA Formula 1 2021 United States Grand Prix Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

Live video displays, Stars ground textures and more...

Compatible with new track update from Marc13000 (link in archive file track link.txt)

It's recommended to empty (and backup) your extension folder before this update.

Update 2.0 content :
  • Live video displays
  • Stars ground textures at T3-4-5, T16-17, T18-19
  • Darker red / blue tarmac
  • Optional Ground/Fence Brake markers at T1 (see procedure in archive...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I am just getting back into AC after a few years on and off. The extention concept is rather new to me. I need some help in understanding what I do if I already have an extention file? This wording is a little confusing at the moment.

• Unzip the content of the file in your assetto corsa folder(if you already have an "ext_config.ini" file don't overwrite it, rename your extension file as you want and include it in the new ext_config.ini file)

How do I ensure this package works with any previous extentions? or do I just overwrite it and not worry about the old one (despite the above?). Is it just a matter of entering another line in the config file to link the 2?

Is there a more detailed explination somewhere because in my previous downloads of the last week or so I've just been overwriting any extention file i already have with the new ones... but looking at them some only include rain fx and nothing else, some SOL information and nothing else..... do i just add these ones to the bottom of the current config? or do I link them, or do I overwrite them??? totally confused.com

Hello, I am just getting back into AC after a few years on and off. The extention concept is rather new to me. I need some help in understanding what I do if I already have an extention file? This wording is a little confusing at the moment.

• Unzip the content of the file in your assetto corsa folder(if you already have an "ext_config.ini" file don't overwrite it, rename your extension file as you want and include it in the new ext_config.ini file)

How do I ensure this package works with any previous extentions? or do I just overwrite it and not worry about the old one (despite the above?). Is it just a matter of entering another line in the config file to link the 2?

Is there a more detailed explination somewhere because in my previous downloads of the last week or so I've just been overwriting any extention file i already have with the new ones... but looking at them some only include rain fx and nothing else, some SOL information and nothing else..... do i just add these ones to the bottom of the current config? or do I link them, or do I overwrite them??? totally confused.com
Hi !
In the last US extension, as it is a multi-track version release, I tried before release to assure with the modders community that anything is up-to-date regarding extensions. So I only recommend to backup your folder somewhere (just as a safety process) and overwrite everything including the main ext_config.ini which includes all the other extension files. It should really work flawlessly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back