F1 2010 Corrupt Ghost??

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,

Last couple of attempts at Time Trial have given me an error about being unable to load the ghost lap of my fastest lap (corrupt data message). This happened even after I set a new fastest lap. The game enables me to download somebody else's ghost to race against but my own one seems to have screwed up somehoow. Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this?

No idea but I have the same problem. I don't use TT much at all (waste of time unrealistic track grip is 100%) but tried recently and had the exact same thing, and then it babbled on about my SB (second best) time being downloaded/uploaded...yada yada click exit lol

Last week I had the same problem..... But when I tried it several days later (last Friday) it worked again.... I don't know where the data is comming from but I think it's a download error from a mainfraim where the ghosts are saved? I'm playing on Xbox

I had a similar problem and reinstalled the game. Can you reinstall yours, maybe that would fix it? I guess your save ghostcars is set to on?
If the ghostcar is not automatically loading, have you tried racing against your ghost by selecting it from the leaderboard, or is that what you've already tried?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back