Content Manager and VR

• Thread starter Deleted member 379375
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 379375

• Deleted member 379375

I have Content Manager and VR, After loads of testing in order to get the best FPS I have gone back to a vanilla AC and generally do not run CM as for some reason I can't get to the bottom of I get 45 FPS when running CM (89.5 reported FPS without). .That;s at Spa with online with a full grid. I have removed any shaders and mods and reinstalled AC and CM after deleting the CM folder in My Documents but still have the issue.is anyone else seeing this?

How about some people test with and without and post their results. One thing to note I had to reboot the PC last time I tested to get my 90 FPS back.

Well... of course CSP is going to lower the framerate. Did you try launching through CM with CSP completely disabled/uninstalled? Even if you turn off all the features available to turn off there's probably plenty of back-end elements still running without options to disable. Give 'er a go with it uninstalled and compare then.

But why does CSP make such a bigger impact with AppID than when i changed to Official?
Have tried uncheck the Active tick box under General patch settings but with no difference with the default launcher AppID. I could try uninstall CSP but i doubt it has something to do with that.

Interesting, tried both launchers, official and AppID with benchmark and fpsVR and got almost identical results, Official was even a tad slower in one of 4 runs but statistically seems the same.
Not disputing your experience, wondering what is it in your or other users with similar findings systems that might cause that.
Is it paid CM, or free version, latest CSP patch (205), I assume?

It's the paid CM and i run latest CSP patch 0.1.25-preview205

In my setup I run CM as replacement and latest version of CSP and it has no impact on FPS regarding the launcher or the pure fact, that I run CSP. Of course CSP itself can have huge impact depending the tweaks I activate..

• Deleted member 197115

CSP went a long way and unless some ridiculous PP FX, are activated, with performance optimization options checked, can outperforms vanilla AC.

For different launchers, I can only see difference in loading time, not performance.
This is WMR (OpenBR), may be Oculus is different.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.