Conspiracy Theories

the funny thing is that several Presidents have actually tried to tell us that they simply are not running the real show.

John F Kennedy,
The very word secrecy is repugnant, in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically, apposed to secret societies, secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. But we are apposed around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on cover means for expanding it’s fear of influence, on infiltration, instead of invasion. On subversion, instead of elections. On intimidation, instead of free choice.
It is a system that has conscripted, vast human and material resources, into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine, that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
It’s preparations are concealed, not published. It’s mistakes are buried, not headlined. It’s discenters silenced, not praised.
No expenditure is questioned. No secret is reveled.
That is why the Athenian law maker solo declared it a crime to any citizen to shrink from controversy.
I am asking for your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. Confident with your help man will be what he was born to be, free and independant.
John F Kennedy. Just before he was shot.

Still not sure? How about Eisenhower then?

Still some doubt? How about Robert Welch then?

As Hiroshi said, you don´t need to listen to idiots like Alex Jones in order to see what is happening.
People have been trying to tell Americans for many many years.

And his thoughts about Vietnamn war. You can take all of those questions and ask them when it comes to Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan etc.

Same old song is played yet nobody seems to notice or care.

It doesn´t take much brain power to realize USA will invade Iran next.
Based on a lie of course. But does anyone care? No.

Problem this time is that it could start the world war 3 because USA and Iran isn´t the only two nations being in the middle east right now.
Two other very powerful countries is also there, but not watching Iran, no they are keeping an eye on USA.

Oh Fox News is a live version of the National Enquirer,

But seriously, one does not have to watch Alex Jones or extreme right wing videos to know that 911 was indeed a false flag operation. There is more than enough evidence to prove that the government was involved in the murder of thousands of people. Don't believe for a second that the U.S government is truly looking out for their people because they're not, The good citizens of the U.S in their minds are expendable. Ok not all members of government think that way but we know which are the ones that do think badly.

On Sept 11 2001 millions of U.S citizen were told a lie and now the truth is out. As far as i'm concerned the ones responsible for planning the attacks shouldn't be trialed and imprisoned, They need to be executed. But as long as the government stays the way it is, they will keep lying and hiding the truth.

One other thing, no plane crashed into the Pentagon and no plane crashed in Shanksville Pennsylvania, for there is more than enough evidence and proof to show that so my question is where are the passengers that were supposed to be on those two planes?
WHAT!!! Hold on I'm in shock.. you're saying that the government made up the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon?

Let me put forth something else which I'm sure you guys will have great answers for:

1) Do you really think Bush was smart enough to pull this off?
2) How many government/military officials would have to be involved in this to pull it off, and how do you think they'd keep this a secret (because there would be thousands) 10 years later?

Bush is a puppet. Nobody has said he was the brain.

You should look at his father, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney (leach)
then you probably have a few other guys behind the curtain, like CEO´s for the companies in the Military complex.

You don´t need thousands of people to pull this off. You only need the highest person in each organisation, the ones below would never know a thing.

Also, could you please prove to me an airplane hit Pentagon?
Could you show me a video of the plane hitting Pentagon?
They have 84 cameras pointed at that building, it´s the most watched building in the world pretty much.

And yet, we get 4 stills from a webcam sitting on a gas station.

Why haven´t they released any footage of the plane actually being visible?
Because there was no plane to begin with. The airplane parts found on the scene like the engine doesn´t even come from the airplane they claimed hit Pentagon.

Also, could you please prove to me an airplane hit Pentagon?
Could you show me a video of the plane hitting Pentagon?
They have 84 cameras pointed at that building, it´s the most watched building in the world pretty much.

And yet, we get 4 stills from a webcam sitting on a gas station.

Why haven´t they released any footage of the plane actually being visible?
Because there was no plane to begin with. The airplane parts found on the scene like the engine doesn´t even come from the airplane they claimed hit Pentagon.
It's somewhere around 1:23

You guys are seriously unbelievable... I thought all these retarded non-plausible conspiracy theories were for the southern redneck Americans to come up with. I don't have the time or care enough to go into more detail (no it's not because "you're right" it's because I don't want to argue the obvious) so I'm going to leave it at this and you can come to your senses on your own.

Also Hampus you told me to "turn off the FOX channel" which you could not be more wrong about. I watch FOX news for it's great comedy content, which there is an abundance of, not at all for its so called news content. FOX news is also loaded with these right wing ideas such as your conspiracy theories so if I was to watch them too often I would be agreeing with you. But seriously Hampus where are you going to get all these ideas? Clearly you aren't coming up with these "facts" yourself... P.S. I get my news from: CBC, BBC, and CNN (only because it's a good app for my phone). I used to watch Good Morning America (ABC News) a few years ago when I was younger before school started, but never in my life have I watched FOX News. I even boycott their local channels.

It's somewhere around 1:23

You guys are seriously unbelievable... I thought all these retarded non-plausible conspiracy theories were for the southern redneck Americans to come up with. I don't have the time or care enough to go into more detail (no it's not because "you're right" it's because I don't want to argue the obvious) so I'm going to leave it at this and you can come to your senses on your own.

Also Hampus you told me to "turn off the FOX channel" which you could not be more wrong about. I watch FOX news for it's great comedy content, which there is an abundance of, not at all for its so called news content. FOX news is also loaded with these right wing ideas such as your conspiracy theories so if I was to watch them too often I would be agreeing with you. But seriously Hampus where are you going to get all these ideas? Clearly you aren't coming up with these "facts" yourself... P.S. I get my news from: CBC, BBC, and CNN (only because it's a good app for my phone). I used to watch Good Morning America (ABC News) a few years ago when I was younger before school started, but never in my life have I watched FOX News. I even boycott their local channels.

Chris first of all, stop hallucinating. there is no plane in that video.
If you see one then that is mental picture your brain has provided because it just can´t be what we are saying.

And also, before you come in here and say these are red-neck conspiracies you should study everything on it, both sides.

That means NIST report, other official notes. And then you should study the other side as well.

But you haven´t, so everything you say comes across as very dense and ignorant.

You don´t want to argue because you know you might actually be wrong here.
That´s why you never do any research on either side of the fence.

Remember that unlike YOU, i have actually spent HOURS studying BOTH SIDES.

What have you done? Watched CBS news....go figure.
You are not gonna learn much about the world through CBS news.

Perhaps you saw this news report? Perhaps you failed to see what was wrong with it?

Get this, They are reporting on the Salomon tower (WTC 7) having collapsed. they switch the camera to the reporter where she then continues the talk, but she made a mistake and moved to the wrong side, completely showing the fact that WTC 7 is STILL STANDING.

So you have BBC claiming a building has fallen, yet reality shows it´s still standing.

What does that tell us? Obviously someone knew it was coming down, as a fact.

This video alone should make any sane person say WAIT A MINUTE HERE.

But americans are used to Magic bullets so this is nutting to worry about, right?

I suggest listening to this man, a former Nuclear Intelligence officer for the Sovjet Union.

Probably the best explanation to the collapse of all the towers, everything is accounted for and everything makes perfect sense.

Pretty interesting comment from youtube, on why Dimitri now appears to be missing.

i know of several people online, including myself, that were exchanging emails with Dimitri. He was responsive to emails and very willing to answer detailed questions. Early last summer, after exchanging a few emails with Dimitri, he failed to reply the last 2-3 emails that i sent. Other people that were communicating with Dimitri reached out to me and shared the same experience - no reply since last year. His web site and youtube channel have been inactive ever since.

Just do me a favor, for those who do not want or can watch the whole video.

Click on the second video, go to 1.06 and watch the Bush speech.
Then come back here and repeat what he just said. I guarantee you it will blow your mind.

Well what do YOU think?

News station reports that a building has come down yet it still stands in the background right next to her head.

Any good explanation for this? If they did not get inside-information they must have used a magic crystal ball because nobody can see into the future.

With the state of the media today reporters just read whats on the prompter in front of them with the appropriate cue'd emotion. She didn't even look behind her, she read the story that her higher-up handed her assuming it was or would be gone by the time she got through it.

I stumbled across a video clip of WTC7 with the demo charges actually going off prior to the building going down and you can see the charges going off on certain floors and hear the explosions.

I should of marked the clip as favorite for I've been searching for it for the last three days and I can't find it. It's about a two minute clip. Notice on all the videos showing the three buildings going down you hear no explosions and yet witnesses that were actually there say they clealy heard explosions.

There were explosions going on in the basement of both the north and south towers BEFORE the planes even hit the towers. I'll take the word of the firefighters and the survivors that were in the buildings prior to the buildings collapsing over what the media and government state.

Most of the media today have woken up and have changed their opinions about what happened on 911 and about 80% of the U.S now believe it was all a false flag operation.

It seems like the dissent is confined to the internet, whilst the mainstream media write it all off as conspiracy theories.
Most media yes. Some media actually invite certain 9/11:ers with two goals in mind.

1. Ridicule the subject and not have a proper discussion (Bill O´reilly)
or
2. Actually promote the theory that something wrong happened that day.

Very few actually do the latter one. Some are so short that what the general American get as impression is that it´s a nutcase on TV.

Not one has done a proper show inviting members from both sides.
Why? Because every official argument would be shot down in the blink of an eye by things like basic physics.

You don´t want to argue because you know you might actually be wrong here.
That´s why you never do any research on either side of the fence.
You keep thinking that alright. There's plenty of facts that prove my side while there's plenty of theories that support yours.

As I said, I don't have time to argue the obvious with someone who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

You keep thinking that alright. There's plenty of facts that prove my side while there's plenty of theories that support yours.

As I said, I don't have time to argue the obvious with someone who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.
Prove it.

Prove that a plane hit the pentagon. And while you are at it, explain this hole.
Pentagon_impact-hole.jpg

The fact of the matter is that you don´t know ANYTHING. You don´t even know the official story. You might know what CNN knows but i showed you that news stations are NOT and i repeat NOT a source of facts.

You do not even understand BASIC physics. Like Newton´s third law.

I don't need to prove common sense. If I told you acceleration due to gravity is roughly 9.81m/s^2 would I have to prove that to you?

I don't know about the hole... Since you seem to be the expert why don't you tell me how it happened.
Don´t start dodging stuff now. First of all prove to me an airplane hit the Pentagon.
Then explain the hole (which apparently) was caused by the airplane.

Seeing as you took the gravity number from Wikipedia (It has an approximate value of 9.81 m/s2) perhaps you can find on google what Newton´s third law is.

But this time instead of changing the word from approximate value to roughly, just post the full unedited explanation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back