Conspiracy Theories

Found this to be fairly interesting. see for yourself,

I havent made it trough all 5 pages but if this kind of this interests you there's a video series on YouTube called the illuminati project in about 200+ 10 min videos that cover everything in here and more. The guy that posts it is named TheLysergicDude. Just started watching it myself, lot of info that just never makes its way to the public, it's pretty cool I'm round ep 90ish myself.

Sure they're many unanswered questions these days, but I'd be careful interpreting semi-documentary clips and porous articles. If not worse, they can be as lousy as the professional media contributions and bite back double time. Maybe read some professional (not popular-) science articles, essays and books from different points of view and build your idea on these things. You'll be sleeping much better!

They are clearly presenting their power to the world. It's like carrying a cross to show everyone you are a christian, they show their color. That triangle on the mascot's head can't be explained otherwise.

Also, most of the leaders who liberated their countries from the European nations post-World Wars are the members of some sort of masonic lodges.

I think there's a toilet conspiracy going on as well. Every time I'm going to the loo at work there's someone using the stall, we only have one. Not a big deal since I won't need it anyway but as soon as I start taking care of my business, the person in there is flushing and getting ready to come out.

Every. Single. Time.

Now, THAT's a conspiracy. Such stuff is keeping me busy at work, hence why I'm bored from time to time.

Oh Fox News is a live version of the National Enquirer,

But seriously, one does not have to watch Alex Jones or extreme right wing videos to know that 911 was indeed a false flag operation. There is more than enough evidence to prove that the government was involved in the murder of thousands of people. Don't believe for a second that the U.S government is truly looking out for their people because they're not, The good citizens of the U.S in their minds are expendable. Ok not all members of government think that way but we know which are the ones that do think badly.

On Sept 11 2001 millions of U.S citizen were told a lie and now the truth is out. As far as i'm concerned the ones responsible for planning the attacks shouldn't be trialed and imprisoned, They need to be executed. But as long as the government stays the way it is, they will keep lying and hiding the truth.

One other thing, no plane crashed into the Pentagon and no plane crashed in Shanksville Pennsylvania, for there is more than enough evidence and proof to show that so my question is where are the passengers that were supposed to be on those two planes?

My respect and condolences still go out to the New York Fire Department, First Responders and to the families and friends that lost loved ones on that very tragic day.

Key suspects of being involved with 911
http://www.whodidit.org/cocon.html

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%