Confirmed: Kubica Returns With Williams in 2019

Last week it was all about "get Ocon out of F1, disgrace for crashing with vertappen", now it's bring him back, bring him back. Hilarious.
Anyway, don't judge a book by its cover and wait and see how Kubica does. Who knows.

https://www.f1-fansite.com/f1-news/kubica-to-get-10m-boost-for-2019-race-seat/

Nothing is said about the amount of money in here or if it worked, however there was a meeting between Orlen and Kubica.
One more fully profesional site :) That know, Kubica has meeting but...No, not with Orlen. orlen is much more as one man. Orlen is a company where one man can't make a decision about 10 mln. $. And Kubica meet only one man. She talk a couple of minutes and...That's it. If You think, that in Polen You need 10 min. talkto get 10mln. $ You are stupid..or naive.

It's only a test day. Today was slower as most of guys on the track, but everytime after couple of rounds he sit with team and 20-30 talk about...I think about this what he think, that in the future works better.

Yes, today it is official. But is not official, haow many $ it is. You know what is really important in F1 world? Official infos. Not from fan site or some russian tabloids...

Yes, today it is official. But is not official, haow many $ it is. You know what is really important in F1 world? Official infos. Not from fan site or some russian tabloids...
I have to admit, somewhere I heard that Orlen offers less money than SMP Racing would have a had if they weren´t frozen.

Kimi Raikkonen did great things in his Lotus comeback years when he was about the same age as Kubica now. I doubt age under 35 means anything. 8 years is a long time, but Loeb just made a comeback to WRC and won a rally even if he didn't compete regularly since 6 years. I'd argue that most of the talent is not lost even in 8 years.

I'am not saying he is to old, I am talking about coming back into F1, today some are 19+
How this world funny is. I hve today quali interviev with my boss. Im 43 and from all guys I think, most experienced driver, but a new category (C) I have since august, so - they are younger drivers which have C category much longer as i have. Question - who will be better driver? I with new category and more as 3mln. km experioence with more as 100 different cars travelled, or youngsters with this category since 2-3 years and...Well with all of thic cars less driven as I with one of... Age + experience give almost everytime more if driver still fast enough is. I think Kubica is enough...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back