Resource icon

Tracks CONCEPT TRACK Nashville Street Circuit 0.0.0.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

CONCEPT TRACK Nashville Street Circuit - The new 2021 Indycar season track at Nashville

Read please
I use not to upload unfinished things, or botched stuff... but after many people claimed this track (like me), I just made a concept layout of it. It's the first track I ever made. I'd had liked to make the whole track with high detail, but I don't have the time now (I also want to make a lot of updates from many resources I've uploaded). I've just made this along the week, and that's all.

This is, I won't make any...

Read more about this resource...

At the beginning I didn't plan to release the track here in RD because It wasn't even a serious track, but I had nowhere to post it. So if anyone feels that this should be reviewed badly as a 'serious track', feel free to do so XD

oh ok i wana buy that one or the formula americas one do you have a favorite for indycar and good work in the track

Thanks!

I think that video is what you would want to see. My favourite is the VRC Formula NA 21. That one is faster than RSS Formula Americas (have more bhp). Physics in both are good, but it's up to you the choice. Look the first part of the video. Also VRC Indycar is a little bit cheaper than RSS Indycar.

Last edited:
In the multiplayer part, I don't know what to say you. I'm very off from that nowadays. I just see a league that is using VRC Formula NA, called ARL. Their sign ups are open as now. Please, if you have something to say about me that is not of the track, PM me

Last edited:
Hey mate, seen the video of your wip concept. looks good mate, however the top end of the circuit after you go over the bridge looks way too wide. via video reference its very narrow. but looks good. perhaps you could message Tyrone the track creator & collaborate with him too make it the best it can truly be :)

Hey mate, seen the video of your wip concept. looks good mate, however the top end of the circuit after you go over the bridge looks way too wide. via video reference its very narrow. but looks good. perhaps you could message Tyrone the track creator & collaborate with him too make it the best it can truly be :)
Yeah, I've said that I missed the width of the track in some zones. I don't know what zone you do mean. The last sector of the bridge is wide. The zone of the city after the bridge (1st sector) could not have realistic wide as they have tyre barriers and more walls. I could update this but there is a great tedious work behind which I don't have the time now.

Yeah, I've said that I missed the width of the track in some zones. I don't know what zone you do mean. The last sector of the bridge is wide. The zone of the city after the bridge (1st sector) could not have realistic wide as they have tyre barriers and more walls. I could update this but there is a great tedious work behind which I don't have the time now.
Yea after the first crossing of the bridge, the mickey mouse section. you would be able too add tyre barriers and such

Yea after the first crossing of the bridge, the mickey mouse section. you would be able too add tyre barriers and such
You're right. The zone is 17 meters wide. I'll make it ~10meters wide

1629033299924.png

Also I'll make the following changes:

1629033334394.png

1629033373656.png

And put a tyre barrier here (final of the bridge)
1629033393312.png

If not today, then I don't know :/

ben32star updated CONCEPT TRACK Nashville Street Circuit with a new update entry:

Korean War Veterans Memorial Bridge and tyre barriers

• I've added the Korean War Veterans Memorial Bridge. It's the same height and dimensions than the real. Now, it's not the 100% original bridge. I don't have a clue how to do a bridge, neither I have the CAD of the bridge nor I'm an architect. It's a bridge made in 5-10min.
  • Tyre barriers added. Also with some sponsors.
  • Added walls in the city section of the track (final of the bridge). Now it's more realistic and narrow.
  • I've also changed turn 1 for fit the tyre barrier...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ben32star updated CONCEPT TRACK Nashville Street Circuit with a new update entry:

Crosswalks and some signals

• Added crosswalks and some signals in the road.
  • Changed some shaders in few materials.
  • Changed Turn 1 for making more realistic exit.
  • Some minor fixes in few objects
  • Added 20 pits and make it to 20 cars in the grid (spawn is in the back straight, end of the bridge straight)
The updates now will be sporadic from now. This is, it can be tomorrow, in a week... or in one month. There are still plenty of bugs and glitches that will be fixed in further updates...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back