Resource icon

Tracks CONCEPT TRACK Nashville Street Circuit 0.0.0.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
For some reason the track isn't showing up in my AC. Everything looks right file wise, I'm not sure what to do.
Hmm, pretty weird. Everything looks fine for me and there was no troubles for me in the process, but yet I'm being told that there are few problems in the last version (textures are not loading, not showing in the AC as you say...)

I can't work right now to fix. Especially because I don't have any idea of what's going on. Try the version before the last one (click to history and download the 0.0.0.2.1). Also, if you don't have Content Manager (I recomend it 200%), install it manually in the assetto corsa main folder.

I hope it works, if not. I will look into this when I can.

Last edited:
1630105584190.png

Not working on this at the moment, but this is a old WIP I made after the last update. I will continue the work in few weeks.

I started a WIP Thread days ago

I'm in the same boat as csclogan. none of the 4 versions shows up in my AV, and i don't have Content Manager. just extracted and dropped into the install file
Ah yes! I just entered in the original AC launcher (I can recognize I didn't since I bought the game) and just saw that it cannot be seen by searching for 'Nahsville'. I'm gonna try to fix that and update the resource as fast as I fix the problem.

Hmm. I'm still getting crashes as the track loads in. Content Manager says " Some texture's format or size might be wrong." if that helps. It does show up in both CM and the vanilla launcher now though
crash.jpg

EDIT: I got it to work by using the files from the 0.0.0.3.1 Release, Deleting the .kn5 from the concept_reack_nashville folder, and the ui_track.json file from the ui folder, then bringin in the ones from the 0.0.0.2.1 release.

Last edited:
Hmm. I'm still getting crashes as the track loads in. Content Manager says " Some texture's format or size might be wrong." if that helps. It does show up in both CM and the vanilla launcher now though
View attachment 502100

EDIT: I got it to work by using the files from the 0.0.0.3.1 Release, Deleting the .kn5 from the concept_reack_nashville folder, and the ui_track.json file from the ui folder, then bringin in the ones from the 0.0.0.2.1 release.
Yeah, I should remember to delete the old .kn5 and install the new one. Glad that it's working now.

After a few laps I think you nailed how narrow the exit of turn 11 was. I wish I had taken a photo that had better focus...

View attachment 502107

View attachment 502108

View attachment 502106

The concept track is not really very accurate regarding the real elevation data and wide of the track. Some elevation data is real, other not.

In any case, thanks for sharing those photos. I really appreciate that. If you don't know, I'm making the track with more quality than the concept one

WIP Thread: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wip-nashville-street-circuit.207818/

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years