Complete set of fictional skins for the Copa Classic 'B' series

Skins Complete set of fictional skins for the Copa Classic 'B' series 5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've just added an AI file and I now notice some duplicates. No idea why as there aren't any duplicates in the skin pack, so maybe the recent update has broken something in the background. I'll keep playing around and see if I can get to the bottom of it.
Guess I found the reason. There is a car called "K & N Motorsports #30" (one of the Unos). The game does not like ampersands within the team names, so I changed it to "KN Motorsports #30".
Now, everything seems to be fine (just loaded a few races, no double liveries anymore).

Last edited:
Guess I found the reason. There is a car called "K & N Motorsports #30" (one of the Unos). The game does not like ampersands within the team names, so I changed it to "KN Motorsports #30".
Now, everything seems to be fine (just loaded a few races, no double liveries anymore).

Right! I've just changed that in my files and it works now - great spot! I wonder what they changed to break it, I mean, it was fine before., very strange. Thanks for finding it though, I'll post an update.

MrBraindown updated Complete set of fictional skins for the Copa Classic 'B' series with a new update entry:

Car name '&' bug

It's been discovered that any car team names that include an ampersand in their title will cause issues when running races with that selected class. Mainly, you can end up with duplicate liveries throughout your racing field, which is rubbish. Not sure why this has happened now, maybe an update broke something.

Anyway, amongst the Uno's in this pack there is a team name "K & N Motorsport #30".

So, if you go to \Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MrBraindown updated Complete set of fictional skins for the Copa Classic 'B' series with a new update entry:

Changed download folder structure so it's now compatible with AMS2 Content Manager

Follow on from a discussion on the recent "Modding Automobilista 2 Is Easier Than You Might Think" thread, I thought I'd test my packs to see if they were compatible with the AMS2 Content Manager.

Some were, some weren't, therefore I thought it would be best to update them all to make the process easier.

There is no change to the actual car liveries themselves, so if you have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%