Complete set of fictional skins for the Copa Classic 'B' series

Skins Complete set of fictional skins for the Copa Classic 'B' series 5

Login or Register an account to download this content

MrBraindown

Premium
MrBraindown submitted a new resource:

Complete set of fictional skins for the Copa Classic 'B' series - 34 in total

I really like the Copa Classic B series, it often produces great racing against the AI. But much like a lot of AMS2 content, I cannot stand the default skins. I recently did a pack for the Ultima to combat this issue, so now it's the turn of the Copa Classic series, so maybe you'll find this useful as well.

34 in total, so there is a skin for every model, the Gol, Passat, Puma and Uno. All with matching numberplates.

REMEMBER: If you have any Copa Classic B skins installed, this pack will...

Read more about this resource...

MrBraindown updated Complete set of fictional skins for the Copa Classic 'B' series with a new update entry:

Some quick tweaks & number corrections

Whilst racing with this pack I noticed a few incorrect sponsor placements, also some liveries were quite bare in places so I've added a few extra sponsors here and there. Tweaked some other colours as well.

Also noticed that there were 3 cars with the number 60 and 2 with 22, not sure how that happened but they are now corrected.

Read the rest of this update entry...

A random thought has occurred to me... many of us mere mortals don't know how to edit our own .xml names, but I think (!) even I would know how to edit someone else's xml file, changing names & AI ability... If packs like this (which are AMAZING and I love all of the modder's hard work on RD) also had random silly amusingly named xml files, we could easily edit to our own amusement hehe! :)

A random thought has occurred to me... many of us mere mortals don't know how to edit our own .xml names, but I think (!) even I would know how to edit someone else's xml file, changing names & AI ability... If packs like this (which are AMAZING and I love all of the modder's hard work on RD) also had random silly amusingly named xml files, we could easily edit to our own amusement hehe! :)
I’m not really sure how the whole driver names & AI business works either. I think there’s an explanation on here somewhere, I’ll have a look and maybe post up a template that people can tweak!

I’m not really sure how the whole driver names & AI business works either. I think there’s an explanation on here somewhere, I’ll have a look and maybe post up a template that people can tweak!
Hehe that’s awesome! For giggles, earlier today I edited the 1999 stock car AI names to “Mike Rotch” and other immature Simpsons inspired names. It is indeed very easy to edit other people’s xml override mods, but I wouldn’t have a clue how to do it myself!

Hehe that’s awesome! For giggles, earlier today I edited the 1999 stock car AI names to “Mike Rotch” and other immature Simpsons inspired names. It is indeed very easy to edit other people’s xml override mods, but I wouldn’t have a clue how to do it myself!
Hey, I've just found this on Reiza's forum, it allows you to generate your own custom AI withour having to fiddle around with the code, its pretty awesome. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DU48CuYlSlOHMX61ODqUFAdzOzJ14rr5jQzdS5YcZCQ/edit#gid=0

It's discussed in this thread: https://forum.reizastudios.com/thre...tomizing-ai-drivers-in-ams2-v1-3.21758/page-2

I used it to create my own file for this series. You can download it and resave it as a .xml file and it should work

Attachments

• CopaClassicB.txt
    18 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Hey, I've just found this on Reiza's forum, it allows you to generate your own custom AI withour having to fiddle around with the code, its pretty awesome. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DU48CuYlSlOHMX61ODqUFAdzOzJ14rr5jQzdS5YcZCQ/edit#gid=0

It's discussed in this thread: https://forum.reizastudios.com/thre...tomizing-ai-drivers-in-ams2-v1-3.21758/page-2

I used it to create my own file for this series. You can download it and resave it as a .xml file and it should work
Thank you so much you're an absolute legend! I've sorted the xml file and (ahem) had fun changing the names hehe... Annoyingly, my lack of computer skills means that I don't understand much/any of that forum (!) but loving all of these mods for AMS2, the sim is coming to life.

MrBraindown updated Complete set of fictional skins for the Copa Classic 'B' series with a new update entry:

Updated to include the new skins from the recent update

In the most recent update, Reiza have kindly added more skins for the Copa Classic B series, so I've created more skins to cover these new additions. I've updated the whole resource, including the 3 new Passat skins and 2 additional Gols.

View attachment 548004View attachment 548003View attachment 548005View attachment 548006View attachment 548007

Now with added Uno-ness!

Updated this pack to include the 3 new Uno 'placeholders' that Reiza added in their previous updates.

Also, following some recent feedback, I've also editing the file structure, so unzip the file and drop it into the following:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\

View attachment 576763View attachment 576764View attachment 576765

New number style & new mini skins

**READ CAREFULLY**
There are two 'overrides' folders included in this pack, both include skins for the new Mini.

I was never 100% comfortable with the standard 'Lubrax' numberplate I originally included in this car series, it didn't seem too realistic. Therefore I've created a second set which now has different number styles for each car - they are included in the folder called 'new numbers'.

If you want to use these new numbered cars, then just pop the overrides folder found...

Weird! I've just tried mine and it works fine, could it be connected to the Custom AI file? I don't think I've got one loaded in.
I also have not installed the AI file.
Everytime I raced, I saw 1-3 double liveries when watching AI from the garage and switching from one driver to the next. Will check it again when being at my gaming PC tomorrow.
Maybe I have some issue within my xml-files.

I also have not installed the AI file.
Everytime I raced, I saw 1-3 double liveries when watching AI from the garage and switching from one driver to the next. Will check it again when being at my gaming PC tomorrow.
Maybe I have some issue within my xml-files.
I've just added an AI file and I now notice some duplicates. No idea why as there aren't any duplicates in the skin pack, so maybe the recent update has broken something in the background. I'll keep playing around and see if I can get to the bottom of it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 81 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%