Complete Custom Career

Career Complete Custom Career 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this career. As a newish AC player its great to have some structure.
I'm trying to start the 2nd Kart race at Manizales and when loading it through CM I get an "unexpected error" and a blank screen in AC (well the menus are there and the practice timer is counting down, but no track). I can't drive at all. When I exit CM shows an error that says "Game crashed. AI spline might be missing or broken."
Any tips on how to fix?
Install the included folder called "Manizales"

Install the included folder called "Manizales"
Hi, thanks for replying.
I should have said, I have that track installed (plus all the others). I can even use Manizales with the 270 Kart and 10 opponents ina single race, just not as part of the championship.

Hi, thanks for replying.
I should have said, I have that track installed (plus all the others). I can even use Manizales with the 270 Kart and 10 opponents ina single race, just not as part of the championship.
You can do a single race but not the championship because the championship act as a "weekend", which means practice, qualifying and race. This also means you are starting from the pits, and the track doesn't have a pitlane for the AI, hence why you need to install the folder called "Manizales", which includes an AI pitlane.

Thanks for this career. As a newish AC player its great to have some structure.
I'm trying to start the 2nd Kart race at Manizales and when loading it through CM I get an "unexpected error" and a blank screen in AC (well the menus are there and the practice timer is counting down, but no track). I can't drive at all. When I exit CM shows an error that says "Game crashed. AI spline might be missing or broken."
Any tips on how to fix?
I just typed the name of the track in google and found it mate just put name of the track ac mod usually finds it

Instead of trying to find the right mods for the career you make a list up with which cars we need and tracks so we can download them as there are so many of them
There are included list for both tracks and cars, which is said in both the text on here, as well in the zip which you are downloading

Last edited:
Is there any way to use alternatives for certain cars? Like for example I refuse buy the LMP2 pack from a certain group of scammers but I want to go down the Endurance route in this mod!

Is there any way to use alternatives for certain cars? Like for example I refuse buy the LMP2 pack from a certain group of scammers but I want to go down the Endurance route in this mod!
Get whatever mod you want to replace them with, and start working ;) (joke). Whatever mod you choose, you need to replace all previous used cars in "opponents.ini" in series17/18 as well as in all "events.ini" for both series. Also make sure to change the skins.

Last edited:
Get whatever mod you want to replace them with, and start working ;) (joke). Whatever mod you choose, you need to replace all previous used cars in "opponents.ini" in series17/18 as well as in all "events.ini" for both series. Also make sure to change the skins.
Awesome thanks man! I'll get to work! Haha! Can't wait to start this Career mode

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back