Community Question | Your Favourite Mod

My favourite topic. For me still the best combination ever is my "own" mod: 1000 bhp BMW 2002 TII 4wd Turbo Intercooler Super Sport Ultra Hyper & Motopark Raceway, Finland, you cannot find better believe me!

The car modified by me and the track created by me. I really like simulators where you can easily customize cars and tracks yourself like GTR2 or GTR Evolution etc :)

I can tell you that this car is fun to drive, huge amount of Power and Grip available, when you start driving you just can't stop :)

This is the mod I like, I do not like super realistic cars so much because they often have too little power, driving and handling an inefficient car is often too easy and boring like GT cars etc. For me F1 is close to perfect but still waiting forward the car which can be easily driven something like 400 km/h with F1 acceleration (so Veyron is not an option).

• Content Manager with Shader Patch
  • Some day I will wait for the moment when someone will create high-quality mods for such tracks as: Surfers Paradise (Gold Coast), Sportland Sugo, Adelaide, Autodromo Rodriguez, Mount Panorama, etc.from the game "Jarrett & Labonte: Stock Car Racing" (TOCA Championship).
    It will be great to ride through these places again in exciting racing mode in the Super Touring Cars class.​

Last edited:
Many mods for GT Legends are as good as any paid content. I'll suggest the Volvo P1800 and Most Autodrome as great mods, but in reality it is the enormous number of top quality mods that make GT Legends the legend that it is!

PM3DMs Super Tourers
The Goodwood FoS and Goodwood Circuit mods
CSP + SOL

I’d have to say these are my favourite mods though the list is endless for me really. I’ve been wanting a real super touring experience since the glory days of Race07 and Andreas’ Mod. Some of the better made tracks out there are astounding too. The FoS one I mentioned is brilliant, it really does capture the place so well.

GTR2 10th anniversary mod, GTR2 1997-2009 mod, GTR2 SCC Proto mod, GTR2 PnG mod, @Patrick Giranthon 's AMS tracks, AC Content Manager, CSP, SOL, anything from RSS, anything from @A3DR , CrewChief, SimHub, any DCS skin from PorcoRosso86, Falcon BMS, BMS Alternative Launcher, SimpleRadioStandalone, Tantares parts pack for KSP, MechJeb2 for KSP, BDB parts pack for KSP, BDArmory for KSP... am I getting off track?

Last edited:
CM, CSP, Sol
All of Fat Alfie's and Lilski's tracks, and there are other great great tracks out there too (V.I.R., Mosport, Kyalami, Okayama, Chang, LA Canyons, High Force and more) .

I find Deutschlandring breathtaking it its detail and overall effect.

And for cars, VRC is way ahead (although RSS's GT1 pack is excellent).

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE MODDERS! (and to those I haven't mentioned - there's just so much good stuff!)

SCC Prototypes mod for GTR2. I never stopped playing it......

Now though, it has to be the Custom Shader Patch for Assetto Corsa. Its not a mod I choose to run occasionally when I feel like it, it's just always there in the background, I can't imagine playing the game without it. It adds so much to the game and has probably extended its lifespan for many more years! The work involved is coding wizardry........

Combined with SOL & CM, it ads all the little bits that AC was originally missing..... and its still getting better.

With this in place, Assetto Corsa is still the best open platform Racing Sim in my opinion.

My fav' mods by sim (for sure, I've forgotten many, but these ar those which come to mind mind right now) :
F1 Challenge : Sport Car Challenge and the unmatched Prototype C mod, FIA GT 97, all the F1 70's mod.
GTR 2 : Sport Car Challenge (the F1C conversion), ALMS mod, BPR and FIA GT 97.
AC : RSS GT & NGT, RSS Formula 79, the ACFL Renault RE30, the unexpected Metalex and Estonia openwheelers mods.
rFactor 2 : Endurance Series, Group C mod
NR2003 : Sprint cars and Late models mods

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies