Community Question | What Racing Series Would You Most Like To See Made Into A Sim?

For modern series definitely IMSA Weathertech Championship, would be cool if it included the Michelin Pilot Challenge as well. And, IndyCar.

For "classic" I'd pick mid 1990's CART Indy Car... say 1993 - 1997. '95 was 25 years ago so I think that officially qualifies it as "classic" now! Actually... I think Papyrus Indy Car Racing II was the 1995 season, would be kind of neat to have a modern remake of a classic sim as well! I still think that era of Indy Cars were the coolest they've ever been, and the schedule had a few more ovals than they do now (Homestead Miami before they reconfigured the turns, Milwaukee, Phoenix, New Hampshire, Nazareth, Michigan... anyone remember the "roval" in Brazil?).

Entire history to modern cars from Super GT, IMSA, BTCC and Argentinian racing championships.

Also, the Thailand Super Series as they have some really interesting cars, like retired Commondore V8 Supercars racing with some sort of GT4-like cars.

90s BTCC, V8 Supercars and mid 80s to early 90s DTM including all tracks. AC comes close regarding the DTM cars (including mods) but many tracks are mssing or lack of quaility

- FIA GT1 2010 and 2011
- Current Trans-Am
- Superstars V8 (mostly later seasons)
- Current BTCC
- 3.5L era of Group C (including cars that never raced, like Peugeot 905 Supercopter and Nissan NP35)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea