RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

So you dont feel in anyway at all you need to retract the comment about me using you as brakes then Leake?,from the first few feet in both of those races i found myselfd being rubbed wide by about 3 cars in a row,then it continued more or less all through,thoughts of passing you at that point were far from my mind,that was actually avoiding actions there by me,i was a bit surprised and very caught out by your braking point there,i thought i done quite well making it the tiniest bit of door rubbing imaginable,then you say in chat i used another car "as brakes" and put him off,that would be Chris then?,again,behind me,i will admit i could have re-entered better there,but i wasnt fully in control just then,how does your mind work out thats using someone as brakes?,you used me as brakes every opportunity after that though didnt you?,bitter and twisted about a total non event on you,and something you witnessed ahead not even involving you at all,weird.....
I would also have no problems whatsoever saying everything ive said to you in person,and to hear a maggot like you even mentioning my mother who is in hospital just now would justify making the journey to you.

Hi,
It was my first event tonight and i really enjoyed it! Nearly everyone made mistakes including myself like causing a first lap accident at Estoril which i apologized for.

The racing was alot better than a public server anyway but accidents do happen and some were just racing accidents like chris nudging me off as i closed the door on him which caused me damage but it didnt put me out.
But as i said racing accidents do happen and i think alot of these werent on purpose but then i didnt help people getting riled up about it.

Overall i enjoyed my first RD Race night even with its set backs, after all rubbing is racing!
Anyways i hope to see you tomorrow night :)

Matt Parr

• Edward Leake

So you dont feel in anyway at all you need to retract the comment about me using you as brakes then Leake?,from the first few feet in both of those races i found myselfd being rubbed wide by about 3 cars in a row,then it continued more or less all through,thoughts of passing you at that point were far from my mind,that was actually avoiding actions there by me,i was a bit surprised and very caught out by your braking point there,i thought i done quite well making it the tiniest bit of door rubbing imaginable,then you say in chat i used another car "as brakes" and put him off,that would be Chris then?,again,behind me,i will admit i could have re-entered better there,but i wasnt fully in control just then,how does your mind work out thats using someone as brakes?,you used me as brakes every opportunity after that though didnt you?,bitter and twisted about a total non event on you,and something you witnessed ahead not even involving you at all,weird.....
I would also have no problems whatsoever saying everything ive said to you in person,and to hear a maggot like you even mentioning my mother who is in hospital just now would justify making the journey to you.

Yes in retrospect it could be classed as a none event and yes this isn't competitive and yes I should have cooled down but hindsight is a wonderful thing and like I said above I apologise for boiling over - I'm only human.

However, I don't take kindly to the personal threats so I suggest you put the brakes on (excuse the pun), we know full well the comment wasn't aimed at your mother, it wasn't in the slightest offensive towards her, so let's move on.

Wow, looks like I missed a lot of action... off the track.
I only attended Estoril and it was great fun, very fair. Some unintentional incidents of course but that happens!
Even won race 2 courtesy of a spin from Henrik Horvath who was leading comfortably. Still, I really like these cars and this track and I was quite pleased to be able to almost keep up with him. Quite a lot of pressure from Simon towards the end though.
That's my very first win in an RD event so something to celebrate for me!:Banane33:
Thanks all and I hope everyone calms down and races again in a friendly atmosphere next time!

• Andrew Evans

well, that was a fun-packed evening!

tonight i had the bmw instead of the alfa and what a difference!... i really dug it... i even got to 3rd for a lap or so of one of the estoril races afore chucking it away, as per usual...

as always, the guys i usually race around were full of good, clean, courteous stuff... had some decent finishes in general... i can feel the skills increasing ;)

ochersleben race 1 was carnage at the start - mainly cause of "juncadella".. though the guy that nailed me into the tyres wasn't part of the chain reaction and didn't apologise nor wait... i've always found him to be a regular rd guy - so racing **** happens this time :)

as for "juncadella"; well there was no need for peeps to emoragequit the server, he was a blatant wrecker, i can't have been the only person to see his antics from the pits... his chat was obvious troll from the start and we should have voted him off at the end of race 2, but there ya go...

can't admins corroborate his ip on the server with that of the forum? he would have had to visit the forum to get the password.... he probably came straight from here to the server, so dynamic ip shouldn't be a problem and even then you should have a close match...

for me, the whole persona - forum account included - is one big wind-up... but if not, i guess it only takes 2 seconds to make an appropriately named profile...

anyways, to guys that came out for the first time - i've been here about three or four weeks and it's never been like that... i think everyone was just wound-up from wrecker boy and mid-way through the session it was back to the regular chill...

i love this stuff!

Yes in retrospect it could be classed as a none event and yes this isn't competitive and yes I should have cooled down but hindsight is a wonderful thing and like I said above I apologise for boiling over - I'm only human.

However, I don't take kindly to the personal threats so I suggest you put the brakes on (excuse the pun), we know full well the comment wasn't aimed at your mother, it wasn't in the slightest offensive towards her, so let's move on.

In that case i apologise too,and gladly move on,ive moved on from real actual big bad incidents in past.
I also deteced a general "the gloves are off" sort of atmosphere at Oschers and took more than a bump or two,but i dont think any malicious intent.

Cheers, see you next races,we had fun at Curitiba despite our previous encounter.

The racing on the track wasn't too bad around me. But I'm appalled by the behaviour of some people, I'm not going to name names or even continue talking about it as these people know who they are. Suffice to say I think there needs to be a few warning handed out.

Thanks to Luc & Henrik for a brilliant final race!

• Michael Sharpe

Name on RD forum: Michael Sharpe
Name in game: same
Your Country: UK
Control: Keyboard
Car: BMW
Special remarks: not from Oceania so I need some red stars please :) I also have a skin I will upload if I race.

• Edward Leake

In that case i apologise too,and gladly move on,ive moved on from real actual big bad incidents in past.
I also deteced a general "the gloves are off" sort of atmosphere at Oschers and took more than a bump or two,but i dont think any malicious intent.

Cheers, see you next races,we had fun at Curitiba despite our previous encounter.

I'm a nice guy, honest. I think a number of things made us both see red, but it's behind us so onwards and upwards - I hope we'll be able to laugh about this one day! :thumb:

Wow, looks like I missed a lot of action... off the track.
I only attended Estoril and it was great fun, very fair. Some unintentional incidents of course but that happens!
Even won race 2 courtesy of a spin from Henrik Horvath who was leading comfortably. Still, I really like these cars and this track and I was quite pleased to be able to almost keep up with him. Quite a lot of pressure from Simon towards the end though.
That's my very first win in an RD event so something to celebrate for me!:Banane33:
Thanks all and I hope everyone calms down and races again in a friendly atmosphere next time!

Well done Luc!! im very pleased you to win after i effectively ruined race one for you,your attitude and total calmness and understanding afterwards is very impressive,and indeed an inspiration,many of us could learn from you,me more than most i suppose....
Proof that sometimes the nice guys win :thumb: :thumb:.

Edit: no this doesnt mean i dont think your a nice guy HH,your a compulsive serial race winner anyways!....

Well done Luc!! im very pleased you to win after i effectively ruined race one for you,your attitude and total calmness and understanding afterwards is very impressive,and indeed an inspiration,many of us could learn from you,me more than most i suppose....
Proof that sometimes the nice guys win :thumb: :thumb:.

Cheers Gary, I know it wasn't intentional and I did screw up the previous corner a bit, so I was in the middle of the road at a lower speed, there was nothing you could do to avoid me.
And it's my fault I stalled the engine, then had another spin later in the race:)
This is all for fun after all:thumb:

At the moment I said that everybody could make errors, only, after to have looked at the replay, it is clear that what took place was really deliberate. It is really pity because everybody thought of spending a good moment.:pout: I have all the same a doubt on the fact that it is indeed about him, especially that he is 77th in the RD championship, I think he know perfectly the rules. But it isn't my role to judge.:tape:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back