RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andy Marsden

I may jump in if I can get the time though tonight i'm trying to fine tune some setups ready for the GTL league.

Andy

For my two races they where great :)

I joined qually with 20 seconds to go so I started last (18th)

I got a very good started and was 10th around turn one. I passed Michael for 9th. Then Pawel spun handing me 8th. I disappeared from the sight of others for 30seconds and rejoined somehow ahead of David Lemon. I was then into 6th at the end of lap1 and was catching the battle for 4th with Bery and Tepa. I then made a mistake on the last turn losing all my progress on them. I had Karoly and Michael right up my tail. Suddenly I found myself 5th as Tepa had computer trouble. I just beat Karoly across the line for 5th.

Race two was fantastic. I got a great start and was 2nd behind Michael at Turn One. I tried to pass him but he was defending really well. I then had Patrick up my tail. He was the faster car so I was defending and attacking at the same time. I passed Michael on the final corner and lead. Patrick passed Michael soon after that and was all over me. He soon passed me into Turn 9. He pulled away from me and I soon had a new fast guy up my tail. Douglas! I defended as hard as I could. I was 2nd at the end and was very happy!!

Cant wait till nations Cup!!

this was great fun, much better than yesterday.

Qualified first at zandvoort. took the start and and kept it for the first lap. then i lost the connection with all cars and then suddenly Henrik popped up in front of me. he let me pass at the straight. then the lap after i pushed to hard and spun around in T3. came up 3rd and did catch up with patrick. we had a nice fight over the 2 last laps and i ended 2nd with him right behind me:)

the start of race 2 was a disaster since i put the reverse gear instead of 1st gear (sorry for that):( i dropped to around 10-15th place. i had nice fights and every lap i overtook people:) on the last lap i was 3rd behind Ross. we had a very hard fought fight. He gave me no room on the inside so i tried the outside, i almost managed to pass him but in the end his inside line was a much shorter way. to the last turn i was on the inside again, he turned in and we touch a little, and i finished 3rd. superb defending by u Ross :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back