RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1987

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1987 2020-02-11

Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1987 - Conversion of Classic Helmet Nigel MANSELL 1987 for F1 2019

If you like my work, please feel free to make a donation. Click here:

Here is a conversion of the 1987 Nigel MANSELL’s helmet for F1 2019.

Installation:
In F1 2019 the helmet textures files are located in several ERP files. To correctly use the helmet in the game you have to replace all the 6 files in each erp...

Read more about this resource...

Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1987 - Conversion of Classic Helmet Nigel MANSELL 1987 for F1 2019

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic!!
So, how can helmets automatically enter several different cars in the classics?
Example:
If I take the mclaren from 88 to 91 the senna's capcete enters, if I take the 2004 ferrari it enters the schumacher and if I take the lotus car, the piquet helmet enters, you know?

Can you help me?

AnimeGamer

@Simberia
images

images
images
images
images
images

@Moustagua Here are the pics. You can make Special helmets from 2010's decade (2010-2019) for F1 2019.

Fantastic!!
So, how can helmets automatically enter several different cars in the classics?
Example:
If I take the mclaren from 88 to 91 the senna's capcete enters, if I take the 2004 ferrari it enters the schumacher and if I take the lotus car, the piquet helmet enters, you know?

Can you help me?
I don't think it's possible or if it's possible, I don't know how. In classic mode, I think "fake drivers" are randomly defined in cars and they use generic helmets, you will see the helmet they use (and I think this helmet is also random)