CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1987

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1987 2020-02-11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1987 - Conversion of Classic Helmet Nigel MANSELL 1987 for F1 2019

If you like my work, please feel free to make a donation. Click here:

Here is a conversion of the 1987 Nigel MANSELL’s helmet for F1 2019.

Installation:
In F1 2019 the helmet textures files are located in several ERP files. To correctly use the helmet in the game you have to replace all the 6 files in each erp...

Read more about this resource...

Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1987 - Conversion of Classic Helmet Nigel MANSELL 1987 for F1 2019

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic!!
So, how can helmets automatically enter several different cars in the classics?
Example:
If I take the mclaren from 88 to 91 the senna's capcete enters, if I take the 2004 ferrari it enters the schumacher and if I take the lotus car, the piquet helmet enters, you know?

Can you help me?

images

images
images
images
images
images

@Moustagua Here are the pics. You can make Special helmets from 2010's decade (2010-2019) for F1 2019.

Fantastic!!
So, how can helmets automatically enter several different cars in the classics?
Example:
If I take the mclaren from 88 to 91 the senna's capcete enters, if I take the 2004 ferrari it enters the schumacher and if I take the lotus car, the piquet helmet enters, you know?

Can you help me?
I don't think it's possible or if it's possible, I don't know how. In classic mode, I think "fake drivers" are randomly defined in cars and they use generic helmets, you will see the helmet they use (and I think this helmet is also random)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back