• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Classic DTM @ Donington 1938 - 19 Aug 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Craig Dunkley, Aug 12, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 19-08-19
  1. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,561
    I hope you get your problems sorted, give me a shout if I can assist In you anyway :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ivan Vejarano

Ivan Vejarano
    "The Terrible" Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    Thank you. the thing is : i was modding my xbox controller over the week, and some settings in steam. But those settings (i dont know why) messed up with my G27, and baaam (no wheel detected) I had to delete some folders in Steam user configs, and everything is ok again. The only thing is my pedals went (inverted this time) so i have to click on (inverted option. inside AC) but it's good. :O_o:

• Beer Beer x 2
  3. Ronnie Böhme

Ronnie Böhme
    UTC +2 Premium

Ratings:
    +298
    No worries mate :cool:, everything's fine :thumbsup:.
    I've seen it happen from the beginning, I was wondering what caused it (now I know). I could just have waited for you to cross the track in front of me, but I hesitated and decided too late, that this would have been the right choice. So, all I was left with was hope and a very short prayer you might be able to slow down enough to cross the road behind me, but ... oh well. We know what happened :p.
    Cheers to a longer battle next race, mate ;):).

• Beer Beer x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.