AC Classic DTM @ Donington 1938 - 19 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sorry guys. no fun for me. I couldn't go further. I had already taken damage and I just didn't had the mood to continue. Maybe it was way harder than expected.

Yep, tricky in the BMW.
WD @Medilloni. I waited when you missed a gear and I got past. Then I lost concentration for the 2nd time. NVM I will try to practice next time, but motivation is more difficult if I don't really really love the car.
The car is great, but very tricky and not greally keeping my attention like some historic cars do. Maybe I'll try the Merc.
Anyway, it's way better that racing modern GT cars. :)

Thanks for organising Craig. :thumbsup:

I had a lot fun in that race ..getting to know the track more makes you feel a lot more comfortable ...I had a few races, so whoever you was thanks :thumbsup: ..I made some mistakes which I am sure cost me a few places, but none the less lots of fun.

Good clean racing chaps :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and of course all the drivers that battled on through there troubles :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all again next week ...some more great track mods on there way :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Very nice race. I like these combo's of you, Craig! Thanks for organising!
Too bad this race didn't end after qualify.:D I do not know what happened at the start. I qualified 3th but on the grid I had no car in front of me. Is this 3 cars in a line at the start? Had a bad start (1th gear too long I guess) so 5th after turn 1. Then one of guys in front went off the track making me 3th again. Of course Ronnie quickly overtook me and I was happy to hold 4th. Then an Alfa missed the last turn and ended in my race line. I did a 180 and was forced to let a few cars pass. Ended just before John but after a mistake he took my place. I was slightly faster and did tail John for some laps. When I thought I would have a better exit before the long straight I was to eager and hit the straw bale next to the building. Well that was it for my race. John was more than 30s in front of me, I tried to catch up but at the finish he still had about 12s gap. Congrats to the podium and especially Victor (was this your first win?).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back