AC Classic DTM @ Donington 1938 - 19 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I hope you get your problems sorted, give me a shout if I can assist In you anyway :thumbsup:
Thank you. the thing is : i was modding my xbox controller over the week, and some settings in steam. But those settings (i dont know why) messed up with my G27, and baaam (no wheel detected) I had to delete some folders in Steam user configs, and everything is ok again. The only thing is my pedals went (inverted this time) so i have to click on (inverted option. inside AC) but it's good. :O_o:

Congrats to @ChikiWaki for your win,well deserved M8,@Ronnie Böhme,sorry for collecting you on my spin on the twisty down hill section,i somehow get a comp glitch where comp freezes for a split sec,and there it was,so only right i waited and commenced battle lol..A great couple of laps then you made a mistake ran wide and like in the last race,where you gunned it past me,i thought i would return the favour:D:D..So now i was trying to catch up to the leaders,Victor was too far infront but with back markers coming up i set my sights on @JussiS :rolleyes::laugh:..Pushing hard and i think his tyres going off,into the last corner of last lap he went slightly wide but just had enough momentum to keep me at bay,1 more lap would have been a good scrap for 2nd place.Big Up @Craig Dunkley :thumbsup::thumbsup: for the best couple of races and to @Denis Betty who also puts time and effort into these events..Looking forward to Weds race...Revenge time he he he...:laugh::laugh::D:D:p:p:);):thumbsdown:
No worries mate :cool:, everything's fine :thumbsup:.
I've seen it happen from the beginning, I was wondering what caused it (now I know). I could just have waited for you to cross the track in front of me, but I hesitated and decided too late, that this would have been the right choice. So, all I was left with was hope and a very short prayer you might be able to slow down enough to cross the road behind me, but ... oh well. We know what happened :p.
Cheers to a longer battle next race, mate ;):).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%