AC Classic cars Porknose@Zolder 1967, Tue 10th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Fancy trying this but whatever I do with AC the track surface is hard to see and the porknose interior and dash is almost black. I tried everything I could think of. In the end removed content manager and CSP. Deleted AC and did a re instill. Still the same with Vanilla AC.

Any ideas ?

Fancy trying this but whatever I do with AC the track surface is hard to see and the porknose interior and dash is almost black. I tried everything I could think of. In the end removed content manager and CSP. Deleted AC and did a re instill. Still the same with Vanilla AC.

Any ideas ?
Reinstall everything plus sol and then use config to adjust your contrast and track brightness unless it's your monitor that needs adjustment

Reinstall everything plus sol and then use config to adjust your contrast and track brightness unless it's your monitor that needs adjustment
Thanks. Think I'm almost sorted. Sorry to hijack the thread with a question. But your advice was good. But i should have removed the ac folder from my docs before the restore. Deleted those and all fine after a restart. All I need to do is move my saved controller settings back and should be ready to test. Thanks.

I think it's one of the best free mods out there, i had to change the sound though for something suitable. With a big V8 now rumbling in my ears I could drive it all day. Lots of nice skins too

It is simple guys. Just let content manager do it for you.
I cant exactly remember which car i copied the sound from but there must be a number of old American 60,s V8 cars on your system. Just make sure the sound file will rev to 7000 rpm. The Bazza packs have bunch of them as an example. I just kept changing until i found one i like. Totally transformed the character of the car for me.

It is simple guys. Just let content manager do it for you.
I cant exactly remember which car i copied the sound from but there must be a number of old American 60,s V8 cars on your system. Just make sure the sound file will rev to 7000 rpm. The Bazza packs have bunch of them as an example. I just kept changing until i found one i like. Totally transformed the character of the car for me.
How does that work with Content Manager?

Go to the car view in CM and then click replace sound (bottom right). CM will automatically sort and show you kunos cars with matching rpms you can pick. I think you can pick others, but not sure if they work. Also can drop in sounds to the cars folder manually.

But this replace sound allows you to just click through a bunch of cars till youre happy, like steve said.

Also I'm not 100% I can make it, but I'll take a porker if theres still spots available :)
Capture.PNG

Screenshot 2023-01-07 124403.png

Last edited:
Go to the car view in CM and then click replace sound (bottom right). CM will automatically sort and show you kunos cars with matching rpms you can pick. I think you can pick others, but not sure if they work. Also can drop in sounds to the cars folder manually.

But this replace sound allows you to just click through a bunch of cars till youre happy, like steve said.

Also I'm not 100% I can make it, but I'll take a porker if theres still spots available :)
View attachment 629454

View attachment 629455
The sounds do not have to be Kunos, if its not encripted they all work i believe. AC Cobra from Kunos might sound nice if Han has no Mods of dubious non RD history :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Han, i forgot to say there is a problem with the pits at Zolder. When you enter the pits there is no red box and you only pit if you press go to pit. Shame you cannot use the latest version. I know, if it aint on here it is taboo. Same track, just much better update

Han, i forgot to say there is a problem with the pits at Zolder. When you enter the pits there is no red box and you only pit if you press go to pit. Shame you cannot use the latest version. I know, if it aint on here it is taboo. Same track, just much better update
I thoght I tested it. How do you press to go pit?

That's the modern Zolder with the bugged pits? Have you tested this '1967' version?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.