AC Classic cars Porknose@Zolder 1967, Tue 10th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had to install them manually per instructions in the Read Me. I tried first with CM and none of them showed up.
Skins didn't interfere with the server, but I can't chose a skin when I join. CM showed me joining with the Max V Red Bull skin, but it was plain green when I joined.

I had to install them manually per instructions in the Read Me. I tried first with CM and none of them showed up.
Skins didn't interfere with the server, but I can't chose a skin when I join. CM showed me joining with the Max V Red Bull skin, but it was plain green when I joined.
I implemented the skins on the server after the event was created. Maybe I can fix that tomorrow.

It is simple guys. Just let content manager do it for you.
I cant exactly remember which car i copied the sound from but there must be a number of old American 60,s V8 cars on your system. Just make sure the sound file will rev to 7000 rpm. The Bazza packs have bunch of them as an example. I just kept changing until i found one i like. Totally transformed the character of the car for me.

Wish you hadn't posted this, I've spent more time changing the sounds then driving and learning the track :roflmao:

Settled on an engine swap from a Maserati Alfieri :)

if you verify your game files with steam the lotus and any other stock kunos car sounds should come back. Can sometimes happen when trying to change sounds and then go back I've personally found.

For this car, I would think just redownloading it and doing a clean installation should bring the sound back.

if you verify your game files with steam the lotus and any other stock kunos car sounds should come back. Can sometimes happen when trying to change sounds and then go back I've personally found.

For this car, I would think just redownloading it and doing a clean installation should bring the sound back.
I've edited some AC system files (and I can't remember what they are!) so they get overwritten if I do a clean install

Last edited:
Just did some laps.. The car has no LOD's?? Not sure how the performance will be but I'll see that during practice.

The track also has very annoying invisible spikes all over the place. And I fell through the map somewhere too.

Not sure about this one but I'll try.

Just did some laps.. The car has no LOD's?? Not sure how the performance will be but I'll see that during practice.

The track also has very annoying invisible spikes all over the place. And I fell through the map somewhere too.

Not sure about this one but I'll try.
I agree. The laserscanned Zolder from RT is on a much higher level and we have seen much better quality car mods in the same category such as Formula RSS 1970 but this combo is still fun :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back