AC Classic cars Porknose@Zolder 1967, Tue 10th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Go to the car view in CM and then click replace sound (bottom right). CM will automatically sort and show you kunos cars with matching rpms you can pick. I think you can pick others, but not sure if they work. Also can drop in sounds to the cars folder manually.

But this replace sound allows you to just click through a bunch of cars till youre happy, like steve said.

Also I'm not 100% I can make it, but I'll take a porker if theres still spots available :)
View attachment 629454

View attachment 629455
Good tip.

The Lotus 49's sound with the Cosworth DFV V8 might be a good option

Last edited:
Does the skin pack interfere with the server? The install notes suggest creating a duplicate mod and install skins there. If I just use CM to install the skins, will they just show up in my current porknose install? Thanks.

Does the skin pack interfere with the server? The install notes suggest creating a duplicate mod and install skins there. If I just use CM to install the skins, will they just show up in my current porknose install? Thanks.
I am using the skins and have had no problem joining the server. Sometimes you have to manually install skins. Cant remember with these but i think CM did it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%