Circuit Mas du Clos

Tracks Circuit Mas du Clos Circuit Mas du Clos 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Replying to your message earlier: "Agreed its frustrating for me too. I went crazy will the terrain polygons in my lack of knowledge when i first started out. Just out of intetest what Gpu are you useing"

I have an i7-4860HQ_2.40GHz, 16GB memory RAM, gtx880m video card on a 17inch laptop, had to compromise for portability sake :\ I'm running AC fairly well, I don't have to tinker to get the most of my graphics.

Managed to find some fps using Natural graphics mod, also I disable pp filters when I try racing. Keeping it at 60 is my objective here. Still looking to find tweaks for better performance without reducing graphics a whole lot.

I also want to mention there's a shadow appearing every now and then traveling slowly over the track. I attached an image to this,

cheers

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 193
Managed to find some fps using Natural graphics mod, also I disable pp filters when I try racing. Keeping it at 60 is my objective here. Still looking to find tweaks for better performance without reducing graphics a whole lot.

I also want to mention there's a shadow appearing every now and then traveling slowly over the track. I attached an image to this,

cheers
Lol yeah that's from the balloon. Jim you have to disable shadows on them. I remember the first time that happened from my blimp on Riverside. I was like WTF IS THAT!!??

Doh! Jim replied first!

Great, one less shadow, that should gain me fps :p

Did some more tweaking in my GPU control panel and set my power management mode to maximum performance, that did good as well. Also for my system it may be down to not supporting adaptive vsync. Been busy tweaking this to my needs and learning stuff along the way.

Last edited:
jim lloyd updated Circuit Mas du Clos with a new update entry:

Circuit Mas du Clos

Hey Everyone

Ok sorry for the quick update. a few fixes

- Fixed Balloon Shadow
- Pushed pit-lane back to avoid limiter kicking in with 2 wheels over
- Added extra pit boxes to both layouts - 28 in total - tested and working fine with AI
- Added groove to loop layout
- Added Cameras to drift layout - you can now cycle through them in replay mode
- fixed RAR Corruption issue - uploaded as a zip file - SORRY

thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...

jim lloyd updated Circuit Mas du Clos with a new update entry:

Circuit Mas du Clos 1.2

Hey Everyone

Ok so i finally got round to updating this, learned a lot since doing this track, so it was well over due (Special Thanks to Darren Blythe for his kind permission to use his awesome tree textures - thanks Pal)

i have squeezed as much performance as i possibly could from it by tweaking everything and decimating the crap out of my ridiculously over polygon-ed land mesh, there are still a couple of frame dips, but my main aim was to get it not dropping below 180fps on my system,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

me too, on original launcher
ix25dgv.png

"length": "1.909 miles / 3.072 km",
from the UI
and it should be meters, not a description, it's a numeric field
"length": "3400m", for example

it shows 1.9093.072 which is both numbers together

ok ill fix this. you can live with it for now thought right?:unsure:

technically its correct in mm, f you give or take 72mm,,,ermmmm so that's something, i think this is a content manager thing:whistling:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%