Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
What Shaders Patch do you guys use with Le Mans + Sol sunset. I noticed that only with Shaders Patch v1.25.114 lights are automatically switched on on buildings and streetlights. v.1.25.49 and latest previews leaves them switched off. Is this only on my system?

What Shaders Patch do you guys use with Le Mans + Sol sunset. I noticed that only with Shaders Patch v1.25.114 lights are automatically switched on on buildings and streetlights. v.1.25.49 and latest previews leaves them switched off. Is this only on my system?
Not sure, but ACU is currently rebuilding/reworking this track and there's also an excellent FM7 conversion in beta and nearing completion. Our Le Mans cup soon runneth over.

I updated Sol to v1.2 and Shaders Patch to v1.25.128. Lights are switched on at dusk. :) It's got to do something with disabling and enabling the apps in a certain order.

Hello,

I have a problem, when I try to launch a race on this track, my race is canceled and this never happened before. I try to reinstall the track but the problem is still here. Any solution please ?

Thank you

Hello,

I have a problem, when I try to launch a race on this track, my race is canceled and this never happened before. I try to reinstall the track but the problem is still here. Any solution please ?

Thank you
If you have the old version installed also--this can make problems like this.
I had that problem--but then deleted the old version.

I´m having the same issue of these guys above. I try to launch and always says: race cancelled.

I ran about three times in this track, also with lights in the night version. And then, I think (maybe I´m wrong) that started when the CM automatically updated the Track Config file to the lastest version (453).

There´s no older version here. The only thing that worked to load the track is:
1) uncheck the automatically update of the tracks config in the CM: at the CM going in the settings, custom shaders patch, track config, clicking in the three dots in upper right (like these ⋮ ), uncheck automatically update);
2) Deleting the file "lemans_2017.ini" in the track config folder. Again, click in these three dots, then click in 'view in explore'. And the, erase only the file lemans_2017.ini"

Unfortunally, it make to lose the lights at the night version - at least the tracks (all layouts) will load, you can play with the daily version without problems.

I don't know anymore things to do. I´m hopping that my solution be temporary. The track is pretty cool.

Last edited:
I´m having the same issue of these guys above. I try to launch and always says: race cancelled.

I ran about three times in this track, also with lights in the night version. And then, I think (maybe I´m wrong) that started when the CM automatically updated the Track Config file to the lastest version (453).

There´s no older version here. The only thing that worked to load the track is:
1) uncheck the automatically update of the tracks config in the CM: at the CM going in the settings, custom shaders patch, track config, clicking in the three dots in upper right (like these ⋮ ), uncheck automatically update);
2) Deleting the file "lemans_2017.ini" in the track config folder. Again, click in these three dots, then click in 'view in explore'. And the, erase only the file lemans_2017.ini"

Unfortunally, it make to lose the lights at the night version - at least the tracks (all layouts) will load, you can play with the daily version without problems.

I don't know anymore things to do. I´m hopping that my solution be temporary. The track is pretty cool.
Thanks dude, I was going crazy!! :) Would be nice if this could be sorted out :)

Ok...update.
I updated the shader patch to 0.1.25-preview140 and no issues with this mod... YAY!!!!!
But... no I see AI lights arent working, HOWEVER also at Spa that I tested, but also didn't work before I updated.
Any ideas? :)

You need the lighting configs....you can do this with content manager.....just to be clear most of the issues people are having here are probably shader patch related....you would all be better off checking out the discord channel...as I bet it's being discussed over there..hope this helps

• Deleted member 855537

AC will not load this track, it starts to load then just jumps back to main menu without any error message. This happens in both CM and default AC. So what do i need other than the track to make it work?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 229 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 47 18.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 36 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 38 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 88 34.0%