Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
My CPU is Intel Core i7 6700K, which should be quite decent -or is it? 64Gt RAM and softwares running on fast M.2 NVME SSD. ....

The 6700k is still quite a decent chip. Are you running an overclock?
Until recently I was running an i7 2600k with a 1Ghz overclock using an aio water cooler and the 1080TI . On that system immediately noticed a performance knock with 2017 Lemans as well as the new version of Bathurst from ACtrack reboot. Perhaps this is a result of the new shaders that are used in this version as that seems to be the largest change made from the previous one. Not being a track modder i can only hazzard a guess... But some tweaking is most certainly needed on 2017 to streamline performance.

Uhm are we talking about the same track? :O_o: i7 7700, 16 GB DDR4 Ram, GTX 1050 Ti, AC graphics nearly maxed out on 1080p and always 45+ FPS in this race with SOL:
lm0000000008kk33.jpg

Settings:
selbk7f.jpg

I have no clue how this version of Le Mans can be called a "bad / high performance track" ...

Last edited:
.../... always 45+ FPS in this race with SOL:
I have no clue how this version of Le Mans can be called a "bad / high performance track" ...

I wouldn't call 45 FPS a good value, whatever the track. Lower FPS has an inpact on FFB and not a positive one. It creates lagging.
Some mod tracks with equal graphic quality are MUCH better optimized than others.
Not specifically talking about Le Mans here, just saying that in my book everything lower than 60+ FPS is not recommendable.

On 1080p single screen the track runs on a potato. Performance is also good running tripples, the challenge has to do with running VR. For some reason it struggles somewhat compared to something like the Nords. He is running a rift.

• Deleted member 197115

Not like Nord, much worse. Was a problem even before SOL. In fact Shader Patch optimization oprions make it a bit better but still it is garanteed reprojection in VR. Start of the race, chicanes, esp. last one, pit stop area.
Great looking track, but definitely can use some optimization.

I wouldn't call 45 FPS a good value, whatever the track. Lower FPS has an inpact on FFB and not a positive one. It creates lagging.
Some mod tracks with equal graphic quality are MUCH better optimized than others.
Not specifically talking about Le Mans here, just saying that in my book everything lower than 60+ FPS is not recommendable.

In karting we called these replies “Quotes from the Book of Racedriver Excuses”

But jokes aside:
The basic point was that some people say the track has a bad performance compared to other tracks. But you can’t call 45 FPS with my GPU on these settings and config a bad performance. I have similar FPS on other mod tracks with less cars....

Last edited:
Search for "repo Shader Patch", you will find a github link, where you can download all current track light configs...
That's the thing, I have the latest and Le Mans 2017 is in there and the light app(can't rem2the name, just woke up) shows something like 1100ish lights and has the name and version of the config yet in the middle of the night the only lights are on the ferris wheel??

That's the thing, I have the latest and Le Mans 2017 is in there and the light app(can't rem2the name, just woke up) shows something like 1100ish lights and has the name and version of the config yet in the middle of the night the only lights are on the ferris wheel??
I had this problem too. I went and downloaded/installed the latest custom shader patch then re-installed the repo patch. Definitely have a lot more lights going on now so thanks for the repo recommendation @Peter Boese

• Deleted member 5090

It looks working for me with shader patch and Sol, but I get several "could not set texture" erros from dds files in the beginning.

Just did that, will see what it yields. I still had the weird horizon thing with the Shuto Expressway, even though I had up to date configs. Will have to see what it does now.

There is a Forza conversion of Le Mans floating around the internet, it needs optimization, but it is not finished so they are working on it

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.