Check Out The New 2019 F1 Rules

Indycar has never been on F1 level, can't even sit through indy race, especially 500 oval laps :sleep:

I wasn't aware that Indy *only* raced on ovals. If I didn't know better, I'd say that only constitutes a fraction of schedule which still is often more exciting than most F1 races anyway. I guess I'm weird because I'm not someone who only cares about seeing 2 or 3 drivers be competitive all season (and that's not just a recent thing in F1. It's been like that throughout most of its history.)

the blacks (government) are killing all the whites, especially farmers and taking their land
Is that the propaganda they are running with in the US/Europe? Let me tell you, the majority of the white farm owners killed were victims of revenge killings because the same South African government turned its back on its black citizens that were working on said farms subjected to horrible living conditions and were being killed for just about anything by their employers without any justice.

If it promotes closer racing and more overtakes then I'm all for it. Next season is going to be interesting. I predict a lot if safety cars and quite a few incidents.

Looking at that first image....
Is that vertical strake (supporting the airflow vane at the top of that cooling intake) on the 2018 car now incorporated with the mirror support on the 2019 car?
I can't tell accurately from the image.
Raising that rear wing will help considerably with reducing the turbulence as the airflow moves aft of the wing.

When are they going to dicth those ugly sounding V6's and bring back the V8/10's? After all no one likes the sound of the current cars anyways. And can we have refuelling back please to make pitstops seem interesting rather than a chore?
You know that's never going to happen...right?
The next engine to be proposed in the 'clean' F1 era will probably be a turbocharged four cylinder.
Much as I loved the V10 era, I won't hold my breath on F1 ever going back to large displacement engines...not ever.
We have to accept it and move on....or go find something else to watch.

2017 was the last year of F1 as far as I'm concerned (did watch the race at hockenheimring; but felt bad about it at the end...) might as well watch some lackluster Formula E with my "trendy" friends.

It's funny to see them lift the rear wing again. I could never understand how lowering it was going to help with dirty air.

OK, so we have an all electric car series. F1 no longer needs to be relevant to todays road going automobiles. Can we go back to normally aspirated V8's,10's and 12's? Isn't that what F1 is supposed to be? Too much technology is destroying F1. KISS makes for much better racing.

Lol 25% more efficient DRS for more artificial and fake overtakes. Cars are already 20 - 30 km/h faster with current DRS open let alone now, it will look like multiclass racing on straights

FIA go home.

Evey year they talk BS about how problems like slip-streaming. The bright minds on the teams work around it with small loopholes in regulations. Leading it to probably be band later in the season.:ninja:

When are they going to dicth those ugly sounding V6's and bring back the V8/10's? After all no one likes the sound of the current cars anyways. And can we have refuelling back please to make pitstops seem interesting rather than a chore?
Probably never the eco hippies will keep it that way and then we will go electric like Formula e witch sounds worse.

giphy.gif
:roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back