Changing classes and installing skins

miuqana

@Simberia
How can I change a class that a car appear? And how do I install a skin? I put a skin (BMW Motorsport Nordschleife 2011) in the Custom Skins folder but doesn,'t show up in the menu.

1: You can't.
2: Put your loaded skins to this folder My Docs\SimBin\Race 07\Customskins. Note! My Docs can be at different locations, depending of you version of windows. On Win7 that is "Users\My Documents\SimBin\Race 07\Customskins.
3. If it doesnät show either you got something wrong or the skin is faulty. Most of NoGrips skins (only referring to them as it is the most common skin download location for Race 07, these all work too: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/categories/r07-skins.33/ lol.... ) are working, read the comments.

Check that you don't have additional folder, anything named Install1 anywhere in SimBin folder.. That means your problem is totally different, this is just a symptom.

After all I was putting the skins in a wrong folder... I've the Race Injection installed and I have two folders of the game: one in the HD with the proper game and another in My Documents with saved games and setups. That folder also have a CustomSkins sub-folder and it is there that I have to put the skins.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back