Change duration of the race

Because in single race or full weekend, the duration of the race is a maximum of 10 laps? How can I change this to more laps or set a length of time, 40 minutes for example?

Thanks.

You can select more than 10 laps with fuel usage on, on kunos content and some mod tracks/cars, but not all.
You can race more than 10 laps as long as the AI car has fuel capacity for more than 10 laps, and the menu will tell you. For example you can do 15 or 20 laps with GT3 cars at Spa, or any other tracks with similar length. But at Nordschleife you may be limited to 7 laps due to fuel limit. At Magione you can do 30+ laps. Depends on the cars and track length, until we get single player pitstops.

Thanks guys.
Disable fuel consumption, can increase the number of laps, but what is it? So I can do for example 50 laps with 1L. And while not log off, the AI is giving endless laps, ignoring the number of laps set for the race.

Offline mode is frustrating. AI is ridiculous, there is no pit stops, has no strategy or championship, you can set the grip of the track (seriously?), You have control of the car at the exit of the pits but not at the start of the race. Among other issues that everyone knows. And do not tell me that the focus is the online mode, because until now the system is still in beta and with many problems. Then definitely AC is unique to Hot Laps and Track Days. If you are happy with it, okay, but I do not. Before thinking of creating more dreams packs, should prioritize improvements.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back