rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK - I've pretty much settled on the track schedule after some false starts. My humble apologies go to Wayne, who is helping out with something nice for the League, but each time I've found an issue, or rejected an initial choice because it turned out it wasn't any fun in the Cats, it kind of ballsed up his plans, so sorry mate. :)

There certainly seems to be a pattern emerging with my track choices - maybe it says something about me, maybe it says something about the Caterhams, but either way, I'm extremely happy with the choices, and I'm convinced that they will give us the best possible chance for some good clean team racing.

Driver looking to form team

Okay I'll go first then :) I'd like to share a team with a couple of the regular drivers from friday night meets I think im about somewhere near the top third of the grid usually. As usual im open to offers just good to share sets a few days before the race maybe improve lap times a bit. Also sharing a channel on teamspeak (can we have separate channels for teams stu?) can be fun.

Cheers Ben

Thanks for the hard work Stuart, I'm up for this. I can't make the 22/10 event though, as I'm at a concert that night, is that a problem?

That's not an issue for me - I don't insist that every driver must be able to keep their dance card clear for every race.

We will hopefully have some privateer entries to keep the grid populated.

Gents, please be aware that you only need to post up your initial interest in here - no need to keep all recruitment communications in this thread.

Once everyone sees who wants drivers and who wants teams, you are fine to chat via PM - all I ask is that you keep your status in here fairly accurate so people have a good idea of what stages you are at.

Driver looking for team please....

.....if you can handle that unique combination of poor northern banter and persistent paranoid whinging of course ;) i qualify reasonably well but as soon as racecraft is required it all goes ti.....belly-up ahem, but i'm taking the chill pills regularly these days so the petulant outbursts are being kept to a minimum chemically lol.

Answers on a postcard to:

Captain Chaos aka the silver fox,
c/o RaceDepartment :)

Team Looking for Driver.

Water Blue Racing is looking for a driver to drive in the Caterham League. We are not after an alien but just after a driver to fill in the last spot. We just want the driver to be active in the team and have fun.

OK - update time.

As I said above, your nominated team leader can sign up all members of the team at once.

Teams will have preference over individual/privateer sign ups, but hopefully you will all be utilising the Team Matchmaking thread, so some of your potential privateers can form up into a team.

I'll be opening this thread at the end of July / start of August, which will give us just over 2 months before the testing event.

Please be Aware:

Just because you have signed up does NOT mean you automatically have a slot in the League.

As I've said many times - People who have supported the Club, attended the events they signed up for etc. will get slots ahead of people who suddenly appear when a League starts.

Team Leaders - I reserve the right to deny Team members based on the above criteria

• Scott Edlin

Hey, Im looking to join a team, just thought I would post my interest, Ive only just started on RD and relativly new to online racing. I dont know where I will end up in the field but I like to race cleanly and have fun.

You will need to become a licensed member and attend some Caterham club events first to get a seat Scott. It will end up being a pretty crowded sign up as there are only 21 slots, and people who support, and have supported, the Club events get top priority.

• Scott Edlin

Thanks for the reply, I have signed up to become a licensed member, how do i take part in club events?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back