Resource icon

Skins Caterham CT03 HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Caterham CT03 HD & DHD - Slightly altered Caterham.

The Caterham CT03

Done in HD & DHD sizes (clearly marked in download folder).

Not exact.....not mean't to be...tiny tiny changes.

Green slightly darker, a few logos changed, but generally in keeping with the base livery.

Please back up any files due to be changed first.

Thank you.

;)

htlx.jpg

2zjc.jpg

27xr.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Any chance you or ML are working on the Toro Rosso or the Marussia :thumbsup: ?
He hasn't done the Toro Rosso he said me that. About the rest of the cars he already has all of them except redbull and toro rosso . Redbull was done by Pebz :) , so there's a chance that he might release it.

He hasn't done the Toro Rosso he said me that. About the rest of the cars he already has all of them except redbull and toro rosso . Redbull was done by Pebz :) , so there's a chance that he might release it.

Cool :) that sounds good, I know you are working on the Sauber... I haven't found anything except what I sent you... I is very hard for some sponsors to get the big size

Cool :) that sounds good, I know you are working on the Sauber... I haven't found anything except what I sent you... I is very hard for some sponsors to get the big size
I have all the sponsors for it, Nobbymilo helped me out and sent me amazing quality eps's so now i'm all set. But that was long ago. I'm 70% done with the Sauber now, Keyshot screens will come later today :thumbsup:
On Topic :Awesome work ML, really done well mate :cool:

I have all the sponsors for it, Nobbymilo helped me out and sent me amazing quality eps's so now i'm all set. But that was long ago. I'm 70% done with the Sauber now, Keyshot screens will come later today :thumbsup:
On Topic :Awesome work ML, really done well mate :cool:

That's some hell of a good news, thanks yall !!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back