Resource icon

Skins Caterham CT03 HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ML2166 Tell me, what team and what driver, your favorite?
Don't have favourites as such.

But if I had to pick......probably Kimi as a driver, simply because of his whole stance on F1.....he gives the impression he doesn't really care or seeks the limelight and fame, and would easily just walk away, tied with his undoubted skill and talent.

As for a team.......Lotus or Williams.....they have always had drivers I've admired through the years (excluding Maldonado) :D

Don't have favourites as such.

But if I had to pick......probably Kimi as a driver, simply because of his whole stance on F1.....he gives the impression he doesn't really care or seeks the limelight and fame, and would easily just walk away, tied with his undoubted skill and talent.

As for a team.......Lotus or Williams.....they have always had drivers I've admired through the years (excluding Maldonado) :D
Thank you for your response. Kimi, no doubt, weighted strong and talented driver. So to say "Finnish blood" - Iceman. But he is opposed to "hot Spanish blood" in the person of Fernando:).
PS: It is a pity that Mark is leaving Formula 1. So to say "was not misrepresented place at the wrong time.":O_o:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.4%