RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

wow,this race good play,

Qualify : pos 3 start,will good start

Race 1 :
wow,is very very close,challenge Chris Noble,Neil Tennant,David Lemon,very very good feel, :thumb:,is my first time on RD challenge more Gentlemen and close :)

Race 2:
Need to sorry to Mark Guy,i on lap one mistake him to spin,that time,i wait for black Honda pass,ok,the Accord pass,but,after i push button to see name,****,not him,Mark Guy on last,:frusty: **** me,
last 3 lap is close and fun to run,:thumb:

This race very fun,See all on next race

Teamracingaxis.com Mtommi Tam :wink:

Well what to say:

First of all a very warm welcome to all you new guys out there who raced with us.
All and all it was a great event with all fair racers i believe.
As for my race:

Qualy didn't go too well ( as usual), got 14th place.

Race 1 went alot better. Somehow racepace suits me way better.
Finished 8th so i was happy coz that means pole for race 2.
Other than that i was a bit uneventfull this first race.

Race 2 i was at pole which made me nervous at the start but i managed to come out on top with warren not far behind.
After numerous fights with Warren, Neil and a BMW (sorry didn't see your name) i found myself in the last lap with David Lemon on my rear and he was gaining on me quickly. But i managed to keep my cool and take the win in race 2.

So all by all i had a very cool race, and i want to thank everyone for running a nice and clean race.

Thanks to Simon & RD for setting it up.

My quali did not go to bad I wanted a top 10 and got P8, only thing is I was sleeping at the start of race 1 and had a terrible start. Lost a few places but as the race went on a couple of drivers went farming and I made up places and had a nice little fight with Marty Pierce till the end.

Race 2 also didn't get a good start and lost places. In the flatout right hander on the back straight myself and Mtommi touched very slighlty and I went off ( no worrie Mtommi :) ) Had to pit and get some repairs after that, the car really felt good after the repairs, I think my setup was nicely balanced and I did finish the race, because I never give up unless I have to... :) Anyway guys I really enjoyed the race and look forward to the next.

Cheers buddies see you soon, :)

My quali did not go to bad I wanted a top 10 and got P8, only thing is I was sleeping at the start of race 1 and had a terrible start. Lost a few places but as the race went on a couple of drivers went farming and I made up places and had a nice little fight with Marty Pierce till the end.

Race 2 also didn't get a good start and lost places. In the flatout right hander on the back straight myself and Mtommi touched very slighlty and I went off ( no worrie Mtommi :) ) Had to pit and get some repairs after that, the car really felt good after the repairs, I think my setup was nicely balanced and I did finish the race, because I never give up unless I have to... :) Anyway guys I really enjoyed the race and look forward to the next.

Cheers buddies see you soon, :)

Thank you,See you next race :thumb:

• Andrew Evans

ok, we're full already, wowser!

keep signing up and you'll go into the reserve pool, if the demand gets big enough we can always pop another server...

This was a great event with lots of very close and exciting racing from what I could see. I hope the newcomers had fun, nice to see so many of you with us and driving so well.
Both races were very close and hectic for me, I always had cars all around me for the whole of both races, with plenty of place swapping too. My only blemish (that I know of) was tapping a BMW in Race 1(sorry, not sure who it was) and spinning him. Very sorry for that, I was caught off guard by your early braking and couldn't pull it up in time. I slowed and waited for the BMW to regain his place on me but that also let about 4 more buzzing hornets through. :evil:
Race 2 was going pretty well with some more great Racing with MTommi, until we cam across Chris's spinning BMW across the track. We both ploughed into him and then about two turns later, Chris went half off again, but as MTommi and I were trying to pass him, he moved across and squeezed me into MTommi again. Very sorry MTommi.

Thanks to Simon for organising this event, and thanks to all who raced.

First ever RD race event

First off thanks to the RD guys for letting us pending members in :thumb:

Well, watching some of the guys practice I thought I was going to be starting last come practice, you have some nicely set up cars lads, can't get rid of my understeer.

Anyway qualified P19 and had an awful start, the benefit of a clutch pedal was blindingly obvious. I think everyone made it through the 1st corner cleanly, then it was a case of just making it through the carnage of the first few corners, ended up P14 by the end of lap 1 so well chuffed. Managed to get up to P12 by Lap 2 then got in a sandwich coming into the first corner and didn't leave enough room for Ludovic Coggotti and turned in a bit early on him, sorry Ludovic, I got in a spin lost a few places then had a lonley race so I concentrated on just finishing. Ended up P15

Race 2 was again a bad start, so much wheelspin, from P15 down to P20 by turn 1 ouch....made a few places back then got too hot into turn 5 and nerfed Eric Kazmareck, sorry mate, then got tagged myself and sent into a spin on the fast 3 left handers which put me down to P20. Had a good few laps chasing down cars in front, then had a great scrap on the last lap with Silvestri Roberto right down to the last 2 turns...excellent stuff.

I hope I get the opportunity to race with you guys again in the future, it was a really good night. :thumb:

Steve :becky:

My quali went pretty much ok , started from pos.12.

race 1: start was good, first corner went well. next couple of corners i lost some places in the chaos. I lost traction and slided off track . I was running far back on 19th place or something now.. so that didnt go so well.
race 2: started at 13th place if i recall good, good start passed some folks after they made some mistakes ... so then i run on 9th place for couple of laps with Jamie wilson breathing down my neck. Him i met in first race as direct competitor, he did not spin off though as i did so i lost 4 places there. finished 13th i belief. spinned off two times this race, due to a to eager rightfoot. :) .

I had a very clean race , nothing but compliments to all :cool:

Race 2 was going pretty well with some more great Racing with MTommi, until we cam across Chris's spinning BMW across the track. We both ploughed into him and then about two turns later, Chris went half off again, but as MTommi and I were trying to pass him, he moved across and squeezed me into MTommi again. Very sorry MTommi.

Thanks to Simon for organising this event, and thanks to all who raced.

No problem,is race accident,good fun for battle :thumb:

see you next race,Warren Dawes :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back