rF2 Caterham Academy @ Le Mas Du Clos - Friday 29th January 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the ffb in RF, and what an awesome race again tonight... .still to much spinning from my side, but did have some very nice battles with people. Looking forward to next friday :jessica:

I use a pad, so I couldn't care less if rF had the worst FFB in the world hehe.

HHMMM, I wonder if there is a pad in existense with FFB in the analog sticks?:tongue:

I use a pad, so I couldn't care less if rF had the worst FFB in the world hehe.

HHMMM, I wonder if there is a pad in existense with FFB in the analog sticks?:tongue:
I'm amazed! I wouldn't have thought you'd have that much fine control with a pad. Shows how much I know. Tell me you drive in cockpit view though...:)

I'm ok with the pad, but to see true skillz you have to check Ryan Callan out.

I race in cockpit in every single car/game except for the cats, the tubular frame gets in the way of my view of the road.

Thanks for the props though.

Let's see how I get on with this question. :D Is there a way of adjusting the distance/time that a lapping driver is behind a back marker before the back marker gets a blue flag? I found, in last week's race, that a blue flag appeared when the leader was right up my chuff! This gives precious little time to plan the best course of action. I've checked out the various PLR files with no luck. Possibly it's a track/mod thing.
Anyway, I thought I'd ask. :)
Remember this? I think I may have found the answer. In your PLR file under Driving aids\Race conditions is the following lines:

QUICK BlueFlags="7" // 0=none, 1=show but never penalize, 2=show and penalize if following within 0.3 seconds, 3=0.5s, 4=0.7s, 5=0.9s, 6=1.1s, 7=use RFM value "BlueFlags=<0-6>" (default is 3)
MULTI BlueFlags="4"
I'll try that on 4 and see how it feels. Mine was on 7.... Or you can use the arcade doohickey. :veryhappy:

It seems to go better every week, again a great track and a great field, starting to now the car better and better,not that fast but the difference in times are smaller ( not for the Top 6 they are a league on there own ).

These cars are giving so much driving pleasure ,having some nice battles here and there win some and loose some but with a big smile.

Looking on the Forum every day to see where we going to race next week, ( foretaste ! )

Thanks guys ,it was mighty...

Thanks Michael Herrmann for the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back