AC Caterham Academy @ Cadwell Park - Thu 07Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm sorry @Bobby Pennington, but I have to sign out :cry:. I'm not feeling well tonight :mad:. Terrible headache. And I feel like this guy below:
DUIs.gif

Hope that I'll be in better condition tomorrow. I signed up for tomorrow's races.
Sorry again :(.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Sorry you're feeling bad Magic. Thanks for singing out. I hope you get to feeling better quickly my friend:)

Dammit! :redface:
Very sorry, @Richard Dastardly. :poop: move, jumping the start after my first win here :cautious:

Race 1 though, lot of fun. With a few minutes to go, didn't imagine I'd hold P2 off, got a bit sloppy at the very end, but @Celtic Pharaoh gave me a wide girth through the final section the last lap and I managed to just hold on. :D Another lap and it'd been a different story :laugh:

Sad not to have been able to finish race 1. It happens, it's a great track and I'm sure that minor issue will be fixed in no time. Thanks for the racing!

Very sorry, @Richard Dastardly. :poop: move, jumping the start after my first win here :cautious:

Race 1 though, lot of fun. With a few minutes to go, didn't imagine I'd hold P2 off, got a bit sloppy at the very end, but @Celtic Pharaoh gave me a wide girth through the final section the last lap and I managed to just hold on. :D Another lap and it'd been a different story :laugh:

Sad not to have been able to finish race 1. It happens, it's a great track and I'm sure that minor issue will be fixed in no time. Thanks for the racing!
Sorry about that Jay. Unknown issue, but I'll report it to the author. I'm sure he'll want to fix it after doing such a great job on the track. You were extremely quick.

Race 1 though, lot of fun. With a few minutes to go, didn't imagine I'd hold P2 off, got a bit sloppy at the very end, but @Celtic Pharaoh gave me a wide girth through the final section the last lap and I managed to just hold on. :D Another lap and it'd been a different story

Heh, R2 start reminded me to watch the lights more than the car in front! you didn't have to sit on the grid though :D

Race 1 was looking real fun until my shifter didn't give me third, I rehooked it & got first instead. I think we were pretty well matched, that was getting really entertaining.

Great race though!

Heh, R2 start reminded me to watch the lights more than the car in front! you didn't have to sit on the grid though :D

Race 1 was looking real fun until my shifter didn't give me third, I rehooked it & got first instead. I think we were pretty well matched, that was getting really entertaining.

Great race though!

Well, to be fair to myself, I've done hundreds of online races and that was a first for me. I didn't even realize what I'd done until I heard "dammit Jason". ...then the brain just stalled out and there I sat.
Had my head in an AMS starting line, apparently. Light pattern is different, threw me off.
Anyways, enough excuses, I'll see to it that doesn't happen again.

We seemed evenly enough matched, but you were faster in places. Had you not had that crap downshift, I'm not sure I could have done much but follow along and try to force a mistake. Maybe a late run off the final corner, but even then not sure.

@Bobby Pennington

No worries, Bobby.
Full disclosure, I admin a league outside of RD. I'm wholly familiar with weird issues, uncaught [relatively minor] issues, etc etc. Certainly not your fault and I'm sure it'll be fixed in no time since you've pointed it out to them.

It's a great rally course....errrrr, race track. Lot of work throwing the car around this place, and I'm pretty sure my ankles aren't supposed to twist in the way the right one did a few times during the racing. Feel like I heel/toed that thing more than an old F1 car at Interlagos :O_o:

No worries, Bobby.
Full disclosure, I admin a league outside of RD. I'm wholly familiar with weird issues, uncaught [relatively minor] issues, etc etc. Certainly not your fault and I'm sure it'll be fixed in no time since you've pointed it out to them.
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. Glad to know you have an idea of what I deal with and probably more since you do a league;)

Last night was the worst driving I've ever done. And just like Danica Patrick at the end of a real long career, the best I can say is at least nobody got hurt.

I overdrove the living CRAP outta the car AND the track and spend a lot of time pursuing agricultural matters. Damned shame, because I LIKE this car and track.

It's a tricky circuit and one that plays with your, well ... my head anyoldways. The twisty bits up on the hill rev you (me) up mentally and it's very hard to slow down for the rest of the track.

Just like Matt my Crew Chief spotter tells me, I can do much better here.

Next time I will.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 29.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%