Caterham Academy 2020

Cars Caterham Academy 2020 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, Can anyone help me. This is my first mod and I do not know where to copy the file to.

I have looked at steamapps/common/assettocorsa/comntent

Then I do not know where to paste the file.

Also as this is my first mod where would I fine the academy when i open the game

Ben O'Bro, thanks for revising/accepting the submissions to github in regards to csp blowing up emissives in cockpit view when they're outside _HR (it seems to go back to over an year old csp versions) on the 1700SS.

Unfortunately in the bo_caterham_academy the same is happening.
Without moving stuff that is currently outside _HR into it via config node move (making it disappear on _LR), I think the only workaround is to force emissive values on those elements via config so they match lights.ini and csp+weather fx stops arbitrarily changing them (as in the solution uploaded for the clamshell dash).
Current state:
catac_0.jpg
With original lights.ini emissive values forced via config:
catac_1.jpg
Code:
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME = logos_dash_emissive
COLOR = 0.7,3,0.7

[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME = logos_dash_emissive_orange
COLOR = 4,3,0.7

[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME = logos_dash_emissive_blue
COLOR = 1,1,6

[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME = lcd_time_lit
COLOR = 0.7,3,0.7

Didn't submit it for revision in github, as a config for the current car isn't present there and I presume you prefer to include your own complete configs on most recent/maintained mod releases. If you can't reproduce the issue, I'll have a second look at my install in case something got broken (tested on 0.1.74 and 0.1.78). :unsure:

Luckily, the 420R isn't affected while it even has a similar motec outside _HR, emissives remain at lights.ini values. No idea why this different csp behavior among caterhams!

Cheers

Last edited:
Ben O'Bro, thanks for revising/accepting the submissions to github in regards to csp blowing up emissives in cockpit view when they're outside _HR (it seems to go back to over an year old csp versions) on the 1700SS.

Unfortunately in the bo_caterham_academy the same is happening.
Without moving stuff that is currently outside _HR into it via config node move (making it disappear on _LR), I think the only workaround is to force emissive values on those elements via config so they match lights.ini and csp+weather fx stops arbitrarily changing them (as in the solution uploaded for the clamshell dash).
Current state:
View attachment 574923
With original lights.ini emissive values forced via config:
View attachment 574924
Code:
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME = logos_dash_emissive
COLOR = 0.7,3,0.7

[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME = logos_dash_emissive_orange
COLOR = 4,3,0.7

[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME = logos_dash_emissive_blue
COLOR = 1,1,6

[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME = lcd_time_lit
COLOR = 0.7,3,0.7

Didn't submit it for revision in github, as a config for the current car isn't present there and I presume you prefer to include your own complete configs on most recent/maintained mod releases. If you can't reproduce the issue, I'll have a second look at my install in case something got broken (tested on 0.1.74 and 0.1.78). :unsure:

Luckily, the 420R isn't affected while it even has a similar motec outside _HR, emissives remain at lights.ini values. No idea why this different csp behavior among caterhams!

Cheers
ah it was you, cheers
took me a couple minutes to understand what i was meant to do there aha
github has a terrible interface. Or maybe i'm not a real programmer to understand it XD

i'm not planning on updating anything on RD.
Even more if it's due to CSP messing up the original settings which used to work correctly....

Same here... Every github pull request feels like an adventure, with all the forks it creates on one's account that can and probably should be deleted, etc, and haven't yet figured how to submit multiple different file edits to an existing pull request.

This was one of those csp situations:
1. Ah, haven't enjoyed a race in AC for long. Let me pick a nice combo with old fave mods.
2. Dammit, this isn't supposed to look like this
3. Spend more time instead in f7/obj inspector/text editor/csp ver. switching dances
4. Submit to github proposed workaround and alert creators, because issue seems present for over an year
5. Eventually have that race after all is sorted :sleep:

Last edited:
Loving this mod. Thank you Ben.
I can never seem to get the tires to optimum temps (in the green) in this car, especially the fronts. Is this a me thing or just how it is with this car?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back